[PC Server] EU Trajbnjak PvP Hx10-Tx10-XPx10-Bx10/Rag/5M
Trajbnjak PvP Server
Hello everyone! Here are the rules / settings / server mod, so let's go!
MAP = Ragnarok
- XP x10 H x10 T/B x10
- Max player lv105, wild dino lv210
- Engrams automatic learn with the levels
- Reduced night
- Tribe Limit 5
- Alliance disable
- 100 Turret limit
MODS IN THE SERVER:
- Mod: HG Stacking Mod 5000
- Mod: Structures Plus
- Mod: Bitou2k's Binocular
We believe there are plenty of our people who would play on the server, who is looking for some tips to help each other and create a real EU/Balkan server where is room for everyone ... for those who want to learn the game, explore, for those who love PvP
BEHAVIOR IN THE SERVER: Of course,for those who break the rules,ADMIN will punish them! Remember that we are here to have fun! Any problems with players, abuse, insult, and violation of the rules of the server are free to log in to our Discord channel, and add screenshots to be able to respond adequately!
- You must have a legitimate character name. You may not call your character "Human", "Survivor", "Player", "123", "321", "OneTwoThree", "□□□" or anything similar.
- All structures you place must be visible and able to be damaged via a legitimate method.
- Cheating, meshing, bugusing and glitching are forbidden!The exploitation of Ratholes is considered meshing.
- Do not "popcorn", this means mass dropping items from your inventory into individual bags. This includes throwing out all of your cryo-dinos at once, unwanted loot from raids or dropping loot when you are facing imminent death or base wipe. Overburdening yourself is not an excuse to popcorn.
-Turrets can be built out in the world when raiding, PvPing, PvEing or when teleporting to boss arenas via terminals. But must be taken down immediately after leaving the area and not left around in the world.
- Every tribe is allowed to have one and only main base
- It is forbidden to hide things on map like dinosaurs in cryopods, blueprints etc. in boxes, vaults or any other structures that can store things
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes). Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- Blocking artifacts or obelisks is forbidden.
- No Teaming - to maintain the intent and spirit of the small tribe servers, players are not permitted to form informal alliances between tribes . This includes such things as:
Joint raids against one or more tribes (10 v 5 etc)
Building bases together to provide mutual defenses.
DISCORD CHANNEL: https://discord.gg/g6PqNMK
SERVER DONATIONS: https://server.nitrado.net/donations/donate/2943251