So I have suffered from infinte unstoppable game freezs and crashes. I tried to find what was the reason, and found out that a full disk was one of the causes, and strangley something assosiated with “Push to talk” button !!
So appearntly at some times when the disk is full at task manager and sound card collides they cause game to freeze or crash.
in addition I had loads of missing drivers which I was able to find the necessary apps for them.
Here is what I have done to not only fix crashing problem with ark, but with many other games I have,
- I formated my pc and kept absolutely nothing. A fresh start after 3 years of merciless usage. My pc became smooth as cream, faster than light. And for the first time in very long time I felt I have new machine.
- I downloaded only the necessary programs, absolutely no more garbage.
- I downloaded all the necessary drivers. Even for mouse and keyboard.
- Downlaoded the game and updated it with no addones nor mods.
- And I have enjoyed the game with absolutely no problems for couple of days now. No freezes no lags, no problems.
I advice all those who had similar problems to try to refresh their machine. That helped me a lot. And I feel relaxed and courageous to fly to the wyvren nest and steal as much eggs as I can not fearing sudden crash where I lose my stuff.