Always on Livestream

TheyCallMeGunny

Alright, so never knew this forum existed. Guess it's time to introduce myself.

I'm Gunny, and I stream over at https://www.twitch.tv/theycallmegunny

Thing is, I am basically a single-person 24/7 livestream. I started streaming on December 23, 2015. I don't have a tracker for the time since then, but I do know I installed Ankhbot for the first time back in May, and since then I have logged over 4,000 hours. I pull 120 hours a week on a slow week.

Here's how my schedule works: I might get up at 8AM and be live by 8:15-8:30. Then I will stream until 6PM the next day. Then I will sleep for 4-6 hours, and be live again for another 24+ hour stream.

As you may have guessed, I don't JUST stream ARK, as with streams this long I have to eat and do other things. So there tends to be a mix of things. But most of the time, it is just ARK.

I talk to every one of my viewers. I have an open Discord policy. I don't force you to follow to have certain permissions. I'm just a guy who streams. I do my best to help new players learn the game, and with 2,500 hours I'm still able to teach guys with over 5,000, and I'm pretty good at the game even for my hourcounts. I also help with more technical or even personal issues.

Consider me the bartender of streaming. I'll be there longer than you will, I'll talk about anything, I keep it absolutely unfiltered and real. And I double as a tech support/therapist when needed lol.

Truth is, my stream continues to grow without any prior advertisement. I couldn't tell you why. But people seem to love it. So drop by, and see what we're all about.

Archived