. . . Well he asked for it

Rancor

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, mronemanmob said:

With this logic could you explain the intended mechanic of auto-turrets.

Sure. Somebody had to be there to build and place it. And people are free to confront it. It's very much a conflict involving two parties.

Blocking the server from a transfer is akin to not playing a game of chess because you fear the opponent may be better. It's a sure fire way to avoid losing but it makes for a lame game of chess.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, vonholtz said:

It is funny I was watching a Mazion video on youtube the other day. And one of them good Alpha Tribes who seem to keep the server clean up. Did so by locking down the obelisks. I will say they did not have it fully built over like the one in the screenshot. No they had a building around it with turrets. Killing anyone who try to use it. 

I agree that the in the end there need to be a set of rules for any game. And in time I can hope that the dev will make the obelisk no build zones. 

There not blocking anybody from leaving there blocking players from bringing things in......

You can leave from any drop,but you can only get your dinos from a obi.....

They want players to grind up not just tp a army of dinos in which is brains nothing more.

16 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Sure. Somebody had to be there to build and place it. And people are free to confront it. It's very much a conflict involving two parties.

Blocking the server from a transfer is akin to not playing a game of chess because you fear the opponent may be better. It's a sure fire way to avoid losing but it makes for a lame game of chess.

What I hate the most is when people block the beaches and you have to swim your dinos eight nautical miles to get through. 

Chess is a great game.  I concede the discussion, apparently you are right. 

A Block is a defensive tactic, used when another of your pieces has come under attack and you either cannot, or do not want to move that piece from its current position ...

chess.gif

When someone complains about tribes spawning into a server from SE and wiping out stuff people are always super quick to reply "Its a pvp game, defend better." So I'm thinking that this being a pvp game and all, blocking stuff to prevent them from doing so is totally legit. They are free to spawn a character on the server and go break down what is blocking what ever they want access to.

Archived