Hello everyone lord vargar here with a Exciting subject we all love. FOOD!:meat: Before I was a Youtuber I was a Sous Chef in a classy restaurant in Louisiana. Now i'm retired from both but still like to get back  in the kitchen from time to time. That being said I was inspired by the Rockwell Recipes in ARK and decided to start a Public thread where those inspired Survival Evolved Cooks can trade our own "Food Dossiers" ;)  I already have 3 recipes in honor of the WC staff and Rockwell. So here are 3 recipes to Start you all off with instructions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHIOMIA RIBS: in honor of Jessie and Ced during Scorched Earth DLC.

One Rack of Fresh Pork Ribs dry rubbed with season salt, pepper ,garlic powder and onion powder. place on a oven Grill on a baking sheet. (to elevate rack) 

Bake at 400 for one hour and thirty minutes then take out flip over and add sauce to taste (or not if you like them dry)and cook for another 30 min. let cool then cut and enjoy. serves 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROCKWELL's FOCAL CHILI: in honor of Jeremy and Jat. 

USE FRESH if you are able but This is a dinner is done so kids can make it at home my son Macen (7) makes this!.

In a Medium or large pot with a lid Brown 1 or 2 lbs ground chuck season with salt pepper.Once the beef is browned and seasoned  add 2 cans red beans, 1 can condensed tomato soup, 1 large can tomato sauce 1 can diced or stewed tomatoes and 2 tsp chilli powder. Simmer for 15 min stirring until thoroughly hot. put in a bowl over top your favorite taco or nacho chip with a dollop of sour cream shredded cheese and a small sprinkle of chili powder. ENJOY serves 6.

Parasaur MEJO TART CHEESECAKE: inspired by Susan for Jen! 

PLEASE NOTE do not kill a parasaur Jen won't like it! these are meant to share with your parasaur pal!

Make 1 box of no bake cheesecake 1 container of whipped topping 1 container of fresh blueberries (mejo berries) and mini graham cracker pie crusts i think 8 per package.

mix cheesecake adding a small amount of the berries. fill the shells  add a dollop of whipped topping place 3-5 blueberries on top. ENJOY! serves 8.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mejo Tart.jpg

Chili.jpg

Phiomia Ribs.jpg

• 10 months later...

Wow i have been away a while i'm grateful you like it i love your writings need to go back and vote up them. we all love ARK and i look forward to befriending more of the positive community come Abboratins release and now that the Review is done. maybe i can talk about your writing in a future video? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2017 at 4:28 AM, LordVargar said:

Wow i have been away a while i'm grateful you like it i love your writings need to go back and vote up them. we all love ARK and i look forward to befriending more of the positive community come Abboratins release and now that the Review is done. maybe i can talk about your writing in a future video? 

Sure thing, so long as you don't forget to do the same for Kaprodonychus' as his are amazing.
PS: you aren't the only one that has been away a while (I think this is my first post this year), aside from a few lurking visitations over the last few months.

Archived