Patch 248: Procedurally Generated Maps, Kaprosuchus, Diplocaulus, Chalicotherium, Story Driven Explorer Notes and more!

Jatheish

3 minutes ago, JacyKoi said:

I read the dossier and such but there have been many points in past dossiers which have been lost or tweaked in actual gameplay. I was seeking clarification because almost always in the spotlights, if you can ride it it will show you doing so.

that is very true like the manta dossier not saying anything about how annoyingly aggressive it is when it says it is actually docile

Ugh can't wait for all the glitches and bugs in these randomly generated maps..

Watching a dinosaurs spawn In the most stupid and awkward places...

Seeing a giga spawn in mid air and walking in mid air as it don't recons that there is no land there...

Or seeing metal on a mountain but the game didn't generate any path upto it so only way is to fly there... but your level 1 and that's the only metal spawn...

God there can be so many error that make a map unplayable lol

1 hour ago, ehuhoser said:

that moment at the campfire when the Kapro comes leaping out......ooooohhh yeah....

Got a server ready for generating maps to check out.....4 new dinos that look hella fun.....but don't see any highlights on the bridge, was this in there?  Really hope so.

three dinos. Megalosaurus didnt make it

8 minutes ago, xCosmosHD said:

Does anyone know if there will be any unofficial servers up tonight with the procedually generated maps? I tend to play solo which is difficult unless being on a 5x-15x gather,tame,experience. If so let me know please! 

I will be surprised if there are any without this feature but it is buggy as they said so who knows until release. On the other hand i will be trying to make one.