Patch 248: Procedurally Generated Maps, Kaprosuchus, Diplocaulus, Chalicotherium, Story Driven Explorer Notes and more!

Jatheish

5 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

that moment at the campfire when the Kapro comes leaping out......ooooohhh yeah....

Got a server ready for generating maps to check out.....4 new dinos that look hella fun.....but don't see any highlights on the bridge, was this in there?  Really hope so.

Didn't see the mega or bridges included again 

17 minutes ago, Suprinity said:

yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the reasoning behind neutering/spaying dinos... why not just not breed them? I'm sure there's a good reason though, I'm just not seeing it.

If you are a master breeder and you dont want to give your hard work away so ppl can just "copy" your breeds: neuter them and keep the price up.

34 minutes ago, Suprinity said:

yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the reasoning behind neutering/spaying dinos... why not just not breed them? I'm sure there's a good reason though, I'm just not seeing it.

So breeders can neuter/spay creatures before they sell/trade em...EDIT: Didn't notice comment above :')

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, Dawg711 said:

WC you are doing a great job. I came to check on the ETA of the update and wow. This forum is so quiet. Keep it up. Curious how your new dog Jen seems to stand as high as the DODo but you still can ride him. LOL. Also I dont get to ride my dogs that is not fair. LMAO.

Say it again guys keep it up.

lol the Kapro (not a dog) is holding the Dodo in it's mouth. The Dodo is off the ground.

Why or Why today this is not going to go well for my community crunch build at all cause now all i wanna do is wipe my saves an go play around with some new maps.

Why indeed now i got two choices wipe an start the build again and lose all my tames including my wyverns or sulk an keep my saves until ive finished the build which is still about 2 weeks work away considering im doing it solo on the xbox s+ and ark comes alive would really be great on console about now.

Just had a play around with the Kapro on singleplayer and it's amazing. can't wait to start using one on the server I play on.

there's just one thing that bothers me about it.

..it floats? haha it doesn't stay at a static level while under water. it slowly floats to the surface. I can see that being useful for some things; but at the same time it's dashing my hopes and dreams of stalking just below the waters surface. unless there is a control available to stop it floating. i think it would be a good idea. if one exists already someone tell me! haha