Do baby wyvern's give milk

DirtyMactruck

So I brought a wyvern egg to my center server and am raising it there while I was also raising some one SE. I just got done uploading milk to the ark so I can feed my baby (adolescent now). When our tribe started getting attacked during an electrical storm.  Needless to say my milk will spoil about 10-12 hours before my wyvern is done.  I dont know if it is going to have enough food on it to last until it is an adult.  I have 2 more eggs that I can hatch as well.  My question is, if I hatch the eggs and kill the babies will it give me milk?  I wont have time to get more milk as everything is now dead.  Any thoughts?  I am playing on xbox.  I dont know if that matters or not.  

2 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

Still no, only wild female adult Wyvern produce milk. By the way you will not get milk after killing wyverns, you need to ko and take milk from  her inv. Only dead Alhpa Wevryn have milk in their inv.

Thanks,  I had a feeling.  just really was hoping I might have a chance of raising this one on the Center.

1 minute ago, DirtyMactruck said:

I might have to start going to random servers and ask if I can grind for milk.  I have no problem doing tames for a tribe or anything for a day to get some milk.

Trading it will probably be your best/only chance yeah.
Even on the same server if there are other tribes there than the one that wiped you.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

This would be a case where a tribe could call themselves "Milkmen", and go around supplying people in other maps milk. That is, as long as transferring Milk across the arks actually works.

I know I lost 30 kibble going back and forth last week.

And in regards to above, be careful about who you approach to get milk, as if you do it in global, or the hostile tribe get wind that you have a wyvern, they may just starve you out, and make it hard for who you also approach as well.

Just now, BubbaCrawfish said:

This would be a case where a tribe could call themselves "Milkmen", and go around supplying people in other maps milk. That is, as long as transferring Milk across the arks actually works.

Every night I have been uploading about 15-20 milk to the ark.  I have never used all 15 for the day but I like to have a couple extra in case it ask for milk for care.  It last a lot longer in the ark than anything else.  I can upload a milk with 5 min on its spoil timer and when I upload it to the ark and grab the milk on the center map the milk has a 30 min spoil timer.   I dont know if you can transfer from SE map to SE map but you can from SE to Center.

48 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

And in regards to above, be careful about who you approach to get milk, as if you do it in global, or the hostile tribe get wind that you have a wyvern, they may just starve you out, and make it hard for who you also approach as well.

Kibble is one of the items that currently isn't allowed to be transfered. Same with ammo, rockets, launchers, etc. 

48 minutes ago, Rancor said:

If you did try this you would have to Tranq the baby before you claimed it if there even is a chance. Killing Wyverns that are not Alphas don't give you milk at all. You could try tranqing with a dart before claiming it I guess. 

Thanks, I might try this.  I have nothing to lose from it. 

Guest BubbaCrawfish
52 minutes ago, Rancor said:

Kibble is one of the items that currently isn't allowed to be transfered. Same with ammo, rockets, launchers, etc. 

Actually, that's wrong... I transferred 2 lots of kibble, then I was doing some other tames and ended up losing a heap in another transfer.

It's not that it's not allowed, it's definitely a bug.

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Actually, that's wrong... I transferred 2 lots of kibble, then I was doing some other tames and ended up losing a heap in another transfer.

It's not that it's not allowed, it's definitely a bug.

Seems like anything that isn't a base material has trouble transferring. Also I tried Scorp kibble just one piece and it was instantly deleted, same with propellant, gunpowder, any thing to quickly set up a metal base or raid a server lol  

Can't say for sure if it is a bug since WC hasn't commented on it anywhere that I know, but from the items having issues it could be to prevent people from quickly hopping servers and placing down metal turret bases... or it could be a bug/glitch. No way to know for sure atm. 

Guest BubbaCrawfish
31 minutes ago, Rancor said:

Seems like anything that isn't a base material has trouble transferring. Also I tried Scorp kibble just one piece and it was instantly deleted, same with propellant, gunpowder, any thing to quickly set up a metal base or raid a server lol  

Can't say for sure if it is a bug since WC hasn't commented on it anywhere that I know, but from the items having issues it could be to prevent people from quickly hopping servers and placing down metal turret bases... or it could be a bug/glitch. No way to know for sure atm. 

That defeats the purpose of the settings in the server settings, where it allows for items to transfer...

It's definitely a bug to have it work, then not... And it's not to prevent placing down bases on other maps, as that is what the cluster servers allow.

Archived