Unraveling the Mysteries of the ARK & Scorched Earth Sale!

Jen

large.580556b3db8df_Pastedimageat2016_10_1706_48PM.png

A new Explorer Note has been discovered! 

Survivors! 

We’re excited to reveal the second of many Explorer Notes to be uncovered whilst surviving on the ARK very soon.

In patch v248, the ‘Explorer Note System’ will be finding its way onto the ARK the Island and Scorched Earth. You’ll be able to discover the stories of actual inhabitants that have lived on the isle, and follow their fate over time. By studying their notes, learning through their experiences, and revealing the secrets they have discovered, you will be able to get closer to the heart of the mysteries surrounding the ARK. 

This "Raia Tablet" has been found specifically on Scorched Earth. It's very intriguing... But who is Raia? And what does it say? 

We are putting out a call to all Survivors! We need your help in translating this mysterious tablet. The first person to translate this tablet and tweet the findings to us on our Twitter @survivetheark (either with a screenshot of the translation or a pastebin link) using the hashtag #ARKNote will be rewarded with a $100 Steam giftcard! Be the first to unravel a true mystery of the ARK, and best of luck!

Congrats to Sean who was the first to translate the tablet! That was super fast! Here is their translation: 

ARK: Scorched Earth 25% Off!

large.ARK_SE_0.png

Also: to celebrate the upcoming release of ARK v248 and the finding of this Explorer Note, Scorched Earth is now on sale for 25% off on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/512540/

Get it while it's hot! ;)

View full article

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Montos said:

meh guess nothing about xbox or any kinda event lame. 

If an event were to occur the word event would have been written on the topic title, as has been done in past entries. That said, the translation contest counts as an event in itself.

4 minutes ago, Deadpool00012 said:

Apparently theres Egyptians on the Ark now. Human/Animal hybrid Gods comfirmed. You can tame them they one shot everything. There are 200 on each server. They take three narco arrows to take down. They only eat everything in the game. 

Finally they are abandoning the whole scifi dinosaur theme!

I had 3 lines translated before somone got it. Congrats to @Kaynide for translating it. It was a clever challenge.I had to look at some old things called books that were in my house I kept from a thing called a school back in the day. made me realize how much I missed the study of culture. Hope they challenge us more like that. It was a great dossier entry and beautiful artwork on the tablet. 10/10 ! Clever Devs. wonder who's idea it was.

Edited by LordVargar
spelling