Experienced Player Looking for Good Server

killerchick24

Hello, I have over 750 hours in the game and my tribemate has over 550 hours and we are looking for an official pvp server where we/it:

1: Won't get wiped for building and improving

2: Won't get my tames shot at and ruined

3: Don't have regulations on taming quetzals or gigas

4: Have a chance to join the alpha tribe 

5: Has nice people that look out for eachother 

6: Tribes Trade

This may be too much to ask for and I've server hopped a lot trying to find an 'ideal' server with no luck at all. The older servers we spent a lot of time on got wiped by the alphas and now they are wiping any old tribes that had ties to the old alpha, its just a mess. Most other servers have oppressive alpha tribes or some other weird problem like over building, too much clutter etc. Please help me! 

16 hours ago, killerchick24 said:

Hello, I have over 750 hours in the game and my tribemate has over 550 hours and we are looking for an official pvp server where we/it:

This may be too much to ask for and I've server hopped a lot trying to find an 'ideal' server with no luck at all. The older servers we spent a lot of time on got wiped by the alphas and now they are wiping any old tribes that had ties to the old alpha, its just a mess. Most other servers have oppressive alpha tribes or some other weird problem like over building, too much clutter etc. Please help me! 

stated official server in your request correct?  Based on that, sorry, pvp players will get wiped, tames will get killed, joining alphas may or may not happen, in general what you are looking for maybe more of a pve experience maybe?  Now if you are looking for an unofficial servers, they are a plenty.

I believe my server can help you. We are PvPvE with no wipes, no regulations on taming, 1 active tribe(for now), and community based. We just started up our server yesterday and are looking hard for other players. Since the server is new, your tames will be safe. Once the server population increases, other tribes will sect off of alpha, thus, allowing trade! :) 

I have a new linked server between Scorched Earth and Valhalla. My tribemate and I have about 1500 hours combined. We created the servers so we can have access to all the dinos, create our own events, prevent griefing and offline raiding, prevent random wipes (we do nightly backups), and so we are able to do some really cool weekly events.

As far as taming Quetzals and Gigas, they exist on our Valhalla instance and you can transfer them as you wish between the two servers.

We offer a free TeamSpeak server.

Check us out: http://hoosiers-ark-server.com/

Like Le3bl said My Server Silvanova is the Same... our ONLY rule on Silvanova... no griefing.. and I am the server admin / Alpha tribe admin of that Server.. and what luck My server just went Unlocked Public 10 mins ago... Feel free to join and I DO offer free Teamspeak3  to members of my Server and I have a linked Connection to A SE server named Ironhide

On 10/17/2016 at 9:26 AM, killerchick24 said:

You can try Grounded, we have a small but growing player base, lots of mods for the builder (I like building).  It is PVP but we don't tolerate wiping of player bases, we have ORP2 and it is set so that if you are offline your passive dinos can not be harmed by other players.

However, it is a no fly server so no Quetz, and most of the gigas are untameable (except the junior ones) .  If you are looking to use the Quetz for a mining platform we have an alternative in the form of the steam punk mining drills.

Check out the website for some more details or the advert here:

Archived