Town Building: Industrial/Commercial Structure Suggestions

DaEndGame

So a while ago now, I posted a topic about how to build cities/towns and how to build them right in reference to aesthetic detail.

Now I am back again, but this time I am asking for ideas for actual structures ie bakery to build in a town I am working on in P+.

image.jpeg

The area i am building it in is circled in red above.

The postee that suggests an idea that I like and end up building will get to name the structure or get it named after them. They will also get their name on the Architects Board/s.

For suggestions you can just state the type of building, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could give the design you had in mind, whether it be in written or visual(image) form. 

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to hearing any and all of your suggestions,

- Degolas (aka DaEndGame)

PS: Please keep the suggestions appropriate.

One building I didn't think of until awhile in on my tribe's city build was a saddlery for storing saddles and saddle BPs. It can be built to resemble a shop as well for RP purposes, which is kinda what I did, but we don't run P+ so I don't know how useful it would be as a reference.

Some of our other builds include a pub, an inn, a guest stable, a clinic, a lighthouse and docks.

Every town needs a jail. Someone on my server created a fun one. He jails unconscious players he finds around his base, puts their names on signs outside their cells, and adds some crimes that they may or may not have committed. Trespassing, larceny, cattle rustling, etc. He leaves the cells unlocked though. You could use that ARK image converter program to make wanted posters.

I would think a primitive town would have a fortune teller type of establishment. Angler gel can help with the proper style of lighting as well as artifacts mounted on trophy bases. I spent less than an hour playing around with the mod so my knowledge of what else is available is limited.

A one-room schoolhouse might be a good addition as well.

A theater would be a good idea. You could use a behemoth gate as a curtain unless there's something better available. Making the floor of the stage out of trapdoors would help if anyone actually wants to stage a play or comedy routine. Hell, people with mics could sing as well.

Maybe throw in a courthouse/town hall. Could use it as a meeting place and whatnot.

Archived