Roleplaying Ark community

Rintrahhh

I recently discovered a fun community that roleplays Ark on the TwitchRP server. It's very entertaining to watch how stories develop and unfold spontaneously. I find it refreshing to see this kind of way to play Ark. I like it better than constant grinding and raiding.

Two streamers I've been watching are Fistofthewalrus and Gamewithme. There's other streamers as well on the server.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny I was gonna create a thread about this as well, I've been watching and love Walrus and Spoon as well.  I follow about 10 TwitchRP streamers and they are great.  Walrus is always fun to watch and remember don't meta game :P while in there chat.

But if you like Ark, watch some good RP for a change up from playing the game.  if you want to got to Walrus's stream first to just see what you can from the experience I would say that is a good start and branch off from there.

I follow GameWithMe, IamSp00n, FistoftheWalrus, CherryBobombGaming, Thatmomgamer, MahSwagger, Snookville, and countless others.

There are other RP servers out there but seems more streamers use TwitchRP server.

Archived