Worth Buying

MonkeyManofLife

6 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

This pic is for you my dear friend, I have everything in SE DLC everything done mostly Solo, I express my opinion in thread.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

And I think it great your friend build all of that. Show to me they had fun with the DLC. I for one have just got my first Wyvren this week and I have been playing the DLC from day one. I work and have a family. I have played a lot for me. And I am sure your friend has played more then me. Even if I had more time I still like to take my time and play it out. I had characters I could have brought over. I could have started with a level 85 character. But I did not I started at level 1. See before SE I had played a few months on a privet server on the island. And the friends who was playing with had played for a lot longer. They already had most of a kibble farm. So for me I started ark kitted out and with kibble for 90% of the dino I want to tame. So for me SE was a new started sure solo this time. But I had to tame with out kibble and I loved it. Had to work to get the best tame I could and work from there. See if you play a game long enough every little thing will bug you that different in a DLC. BTW showing how much work someone else put in to the game is not helping your point. Looks to me they put a lot of time in to it. And I do not think they put that much time in if they did not feel it was worth it. 

Oh and I was say this you get out the game what you want. For me Monday this week I got my first Wyvren egg. All of level 16 poison wyvren. And I was happy as could be. Now ask your self . why for me that was fun. All the work I put in to taming two high level argy. and then breed a better one and so on. all of that is fun. then I found a low level alpha to kill to get the milk. See it to easy for people to get burned out on a game if you started to look at it as if I do not have kibble to get the max tame then it sucks. I for one would not be sad if they had more DLC like SE with out kibble. Kibbles nice and trust me I will use it if I have it. But some times it may not be there. And I think that great. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, vonholtz said:

And I think it great your friend build all of that. Show to me they had fun with the DLC. I for one have just got my first Wyvren this week and I have been playing the DLC from day one. I work and have a family. I have played a lot for me. And I am sure your friend has played more then me. Even if I had more time I still like to take my time and play it out. I had characters I could have brought over. I could have started with a level 85 character. But I did not I started at level 1. See before SE I had played a few months on a privet server on the island. And the friends who was playing with had played for a lot longer. They already had most of a kibble farm. So for me I started ark kitted out and with kibble for 90% of the dino I want to tame. So for me SE was a new started sure solo this time. But I had to tame with out kibble and I loved it. Had to work to get the best tame I could and work from there. See if you play a game long enough every little thing will bug you that different in a DLC. BTW showing how much work someone else put in to the game is not helping your point. Looks to me they put a lot of time in to it. And I do not think they put that much time in if they did not feel it was worth it. 

Oh and I was say this you get out the game what you want. For me Monday this week I got my first Wyvren egg. All of level 16 poison wyvren. And I was happy as could be. Now ask your self . why for me that was fun. All the work I put in to taming two high level argy. and then breed a better one and so on. all of that is fun. then I found a low level alpha to kill to get the milk. See it to easy for people to get burned out on a game if you started to look at it as if I do not have kibble to get the max tame then it sucks. I for one would not be sad if they had more DLC like SE with out kibble. Kibbles nice and trust me I will use it if I have it. But some times it may not be there. And I think that great. 

Sir I dont like blah blah blah, But plz search in threads My solo work vids also posted in this forum :D and that time when most are confused abt killing Deathworm, Cave drop, Rock Golem. I am at lvl 95 now in game, I hope you dont claim that is not my char :)

Now its depend on u guys how u find my contents.....

Other thing my Steam profile is not private (like other troll people) anyone see my playtime.

24 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

Sir I dont like blah blah blah, But plz search in threads My solo work vids also posted in this forum :D and that time when most are confused abt killing Deathworm, Cave drop, Rock Golem. I am at lvl 95 now in game, I hope you dont claim that is not my char :)

Now its depend on u guys how u find my contents.....

Other thing my Steam profile is not private (like other troll people) anyone see my playtime.

I do not doubt your level your playing time or how you feel about the ark game. I am talking for the most part the reason you stated for this game not being worth it as some of the games high point. I namely the lack of some kibbles. I think that make the game even better. 

Now as for steam profile being privet or not. I would not know if mine was or not. I am almost 50 years old and all I know about Steam is it one place I know of where I can get games now a days. I use to buy them in stores but seem that not how it works now. I am not trying to troll anyone more over do not turn my remarks in to some thing as simple as blah blah blah. That is insulting. 

On 10/27/2016 at 0:20 PM, GEonWAR said:

This pic is for you my dear friend, I have everything in SE DLC everything done mostly Solo, I express my opinion in thread.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

And you wouldn't have been able to do any of that if the game was broken, as you claimed.

So, thank you for admitting that you were being hyperbolic and nonsensical.

3 hours ago, TheFaithslayer said:

So, thank you for admitting that you were being hyperbolic and nonsensical.

That DLC is not worth $20 I was saying before and again now, thats it.

To achieve all these stuff I spend sleepless night thats why i am upset from Devs and They didnt say anything abt missing dinos, giltches, bugs. 

It doesnt matter what is my current level, how much Dinos I have, but reality is If i want to tame a 150 paracer now, then I need to spend around 14 hours (at weekend around 7 hours) due to their rushed money grabbing train. 

I like being called " hyperbolic and nonsensical" at least I am not talking flip flop like others, who bashing here and in other thread cry like kid.

Pointing out a bug, glitch, broken thing is non sense talk then Yes admiting I did. I am happy I didnt complain before earning these things in game, atleast I got those things and sharing my exp what is missing in game. 

Edit: I think OP took his decision abt DLC.

I think those bugs Geonwar mentioned earlier is in SE from day one, even other people also ask question to dev when it going to be fix. If some people deny this or not accepting means they are very new to DLC, and they need to spend more time to understand how they suffer from those bugs. No one want to tame a lvl 5 or lvl 10 dinos after reaching a decent high level in game. 

I just saw someone thread, he spend 600 hours in game and wanted to transfer lvl 75 char to SE, it clearily indicate that person didnt spend more time in SE. If you already a noob in SE then how you claim you are master of Scroched Earth?

2 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

It doesnt matter what is my current level, how much Dinos I have, but reality is If i want to tame a 150 paracer now, then I need to spend around 14 hours (at weekend around 7 hours) due to their rushed money grabbing train. 

I like being called " hyperbolic and nonsensical" at least I am not talking flip flop like others, who bashing here and in other thread cry like kid.

You dont need a lvl 150 paracer to farm with it. Technicially a lvl 1 would be sufficient.

The lack of kibble is a drag. Especially for essential dinos like Argis.  But nobody forces anybody to tame a 150lvl paracer.

4 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

Question how are you getting 150 paracer on Scorched Earth? I thought 120 was max wild dino level on SE?

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:15 AM, DeathLord said:

i would say no its an incomplete add-on. once they get around to fixing it and making a full kibble tree for taming on it and adding more dinos to it (it has about 15-20 dinos you can tame on it total and im sure some one will correct me on this but thats a rough guess not gonna count them off).

i got it and i played on it for all or the first week but the lack of a kibble tree and stupid spoil times just ruined the whole map for me i cant even do large carnivore breeds because in the 12 hours im away the feeding trough will spoil and the dinos will starve. its not a bad map and if you play on any thing other then official it wouldn't be bad because these probs can be fixed by the server admin.

Sounds like someone is crying because the DLC was made too hard for their not so great skills. They gave us Evo weekends,  easily able to prime tame and crop tame.. Ark is what you put into it and the efficiency with which you spend your time. I love scorched earth because this gap between good and not so good players is widened even further. 

On 14 October 2016 at 7:26 PM, MonkeyManofLife said:

Hey, I was wondering do you guys think that Scorched Earth is worth paying $20? Please Say Yes or No and why you Think that , I Just want to get others opinions before buying it ! :)

Yes if you're planning on playing PVE

No if you're planning on PVP

We have been trying to get esbalished on a PVP server for over a month now and the longest our base and tames have lasted is 3 days before we get fully wiped and that was on a so-called 'peaceful server' unless you started to build up on launch you don't stand any chance on a PVP server.

Archived