NEW 10/10 Server Cluster PVP+ORP Center+SE 3XP,10T,10H

Lynxico

Hey!

Looking to get on the ground level of a PVP server! You have come to the right place! 

The Struggle Is Real Server Cluster offers:

---Custom Supply Drops! No more Building Part BPs or Compass BP!
---10xH, 10xT, 3xXP, 20xBabyMaturation, 20xEggHatching, 10xMating Interval
---The Ability to Learn all Engrams
---More Stats Per Level for Tamed Dinos and Players!
---MODS!
------------Buik Crafters
------------K9 Custom Stacks
------------Death Helper
------------ORP2
------------Pimp My Dino
------------Many New Items
------------GlassMetal

Rules are as follows:
---Only 2 unmanned turrets are allowed on quetzal platforms, and all riders of platform saddles must be pick-up-able. 
---Only 1 ORP allowed per tribe. (You are allowed to have as many bases as you want, but only one base may be protected by ORP)
---No Excessive Griefing. (This may include but is not limited to the repeated harassment of the same tribe, excessive killing of passive dinos (Some passive dino killing may be unavoidable, but it should be an accident not wiping all of their passive dinos, give tribes the opportunity to rebuild so that you may foster more PVP in the future))
---Tribes that have been recently raided receive a 1 day grace period before they may be attacked again so as to rebuild. However, if a tribe during this 1 day grace period retaliates or participates in a raid during this time they have forfeit their 1 day grace period.
---No Cave/Obelisk Blocking. You may build near these things but you may not block off access to them via turrets or walls. Another tribe should be able to access these things without coming under fire.

For the next week 10/12-10/19, there is a promotional event for players who join the server! Single Players (those without tribes) will receive 1 lvl 50 land dino of their choice (this doesn't include gigas or dinos with platform saddles). Tribes (people who come with 2 or more people) also receive 1 ORP and everything needed for a 2x2 metal hut. 

If you have any questions feel free to add me, respond to this ad, or hit me up on discord at https://discord.gg/wdxpmD7

Hope to see you soon!
HoodyJupiter

Archived