GTXGaming.co.uk - Instant Setup | Procedural Maps Generator | Cross Travel | Mod

RuiPedro

SbKf4Pu.jpg

#1 ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED GAME SERVER PROVIDER 

We are pleased to announce our brand new ARK: Survival Evolved G2!

We have rebuilt and redesigned our ARK: Survival Evolved control panel to give you the best experience possible when managing and running your ARK Server. Specifically built based on hundreds of server managers and gamers recommendations. We got you covered with a lot of new exclusive features and tools that will help you on your daily task of managing and running your ARK server!

FEATURES HIGHLIGHT

• High End quality DDOS protected lag free servers
  • Instant setup on all locations
  • 24/7 Fast response support team
  • Free debranding
  • Full FTP file access
  • Unlimited RAM, CPU and HDD resources
  • Scorched Earth DLC and Cross Travel support
  • Procedural maps support and procedural map generator
  • Cross Travel with Procedural maps support
  • All official and custom maps support
  • All official and custom mods support
  • Easy 1 click Mods download and update
  • Direct steam workshop 1 click Mods download and update
  • Automatic mods update on every server start
  • Custom scheduled restart messages *EXCLUSIVE*
  • Custom scheduled broadcast messages *EXCLUSIVE*
  • Custom scheduled rcon/console commands *EXCLUSIVE*
  • Automatic backups, restart and steam updates
  • Automatic offsite backups and 2 months backups saving
  • Online server backup manager
  • Outstanding control panel with all ARK settings covered
  • Comprehensive step by step help guides
  • And a lot more unique and exclusive features 

ORDER HERE YOUR ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED GAME SERVER HERE ONLY FOR 42p / SLOT
http://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/game-servers/ark-survival-evolved-game-server-hosting.html

EXCLUSIVE 20% DISCOUNT CODE: ARK20%OFF

CONTROL PANEL PREVIEW

ppPkHc7.jpg

GKmxe9W.jpg

ho40XLJ.jpg

ORDER HERE YOUR ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED GAME SERVER HERE ONLY FOR 42p / SLOT
http://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/game-servers/ark-survival-evolved-game-server-hosting.html

EXCLUSIVE 20% DISCOUNT CODE: ARK20%OFF

Hi Sirkangirl,

I'm afraid that is a common issue on all hosts / or everyone that hosts an ARK server, I believe it's an ARK / Steam issue and not properly an host issue.

From my understanding ARK server list (unofficial servers list) it's limited to around 4000 / 5000 servers, and exists like what 15000 / 20000 servers in total ? I believe that's why some servers show others don't show on the unofficial list because it's "impossible" to list them all.

Although not sure what "boost" your server to show on that list, never found a pattern but seems some show, others don't show, some show one week, and the next week they don't show anymore.

It's completely random and also annoying because I know this affects new servers, it's already very hard to get a popular server, and not showing on the list gets harder to populate a server, but you got alternatives, like toparkservers, arkservers, etc etc.

So we will love you to get you as a customer, and if you like our control panel feel free to contact me through our page for more details, but regarding your server showing on the unofficial list, I can't guarantee you that because it's something that it's out of our control.

Hope it help you :)

2 hours ago, Sirkangirl said:

if you dont open the ports of the firewall will never be shown, why ark shows the little servers of any home and dont show the ones of hosting? do you have the windows  firewall ports open?

All required ports are always opened, I believe your host Nitrado and any other host has the required ports open on the firewall too.

This is not a host / firewall issue, it's a steam / ark server list limitation, is like this since day one.

On 18/10/2016 at 9:51 AM, Sirkangirl said:

why ark shows instaly on the list small servers in home just opened firewalls ports and dont shows the big ones of paid hosting, i dont understand, where can i ask this directly to ark? 

You have a Support button on the forums menu to submit ARK devs a ticket, you should also have a Support button to submit a ticket to your host Nitrado to question them regarding this matter.

hello, thank for your answer, i did it, and wildcard answered me directly saying that the appearence of the list are not random and are not geolocalizated, if the server is not being shown in the unnofficial list is because the router, the antivirus or the firewall is not well configured, so if you cannot say me a totaly yes to my request to appear on the list to move my server to your hosting, i will sill looking for another, and i hope nobody else rent from you or nitrado, because both of you dont have the full work done to be shown.

Thank you again for your response, have a good day.

2 hours ago, Sirkangirl said:

hello, thank for your answer, i did it, and wildcard answered me directly saying that the appearence of the list are not random and are not geolocalizated, if the server is not being shown in the unnofficial list is because the router, the antivirus or the firewall is not well configured, so if you cannot say me a totaly yes to my request to appear on the list to move my server to your hosting, i will sill looking for another, and i hope nobody else rent from you or nitrado, because both of you dont have the full work done to be shown.

Thank you again for your response, have a good day.

Hello!

Then I believe you should open a ticket with Nitrado so they can fix your issue

i did it, about 5 times, and they dont answer to me, they change the ticket to solved without answer or directly is open while lot of days :( for that im looking another hosting that can confirm me that my server will appear on the unnofficial list. You still saying no? i need to change hosting, and i liked your website and the ption to have your own rcon, because using an external rcon i cannot have saved the profiles and i only can see steam names, not ingame names or tribe names or so... im so sad 

Archived