ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

Just now, doornumber2 said:

I have very high walls there.

Well then, you shouldn't have any surprises.  I'm moving all quetzals to the volcano with my other prized dinos on their backs so no worries for them. However, my gigas are a different story.  If that thing wants them it will have to get through 2 mini guns and rocket turrets, plant x and 2 rows of behemoth gates  (one row is metal) 

Bring it on!

2 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

Well then, you shouldn't have any surprises.  I'm moving all quetzals to the volcano with my other prized dinos on their backs so no worries for them. However, my gigas are a different story.  If that thing wants them it will have to get through 2 mini guns and rocket turrets, plant x and 2 rows of behemoth gates  (one row is metal) 

Bring it on!

Nice! My server is on primitive+ so no mini guns or rocket turrets and a lot of the people have only been there for less than a month so the defenses aren't that great.

1 minute ago, doornumber2 said:

Nice! My server is on primitive+ so no mini guns or rocket turrets and a lot of the people have only been there for less than a month so the defenses aren't that great.

I hope you come out of this unscathed! I'll try and get pics if I can but don't know how to transfer from xbox to pc. I'm excited for it, but seeing is how pc didn't get the update yet, I'm wondering if it's actually going to happen 

Just now, BigRed1227 said:

I hope you come out of this unscathed! I'll try and get pics if I can but don't know how to transfer from xbox to pc. I'm excited for it, but seeing is how pc didn't get the update yet, I'm wondering if it's actually going to happen 

Add me on xbox and I can see the pics. GT is doornumber2 also.

And yea... It is taking a while.

Just now, doornumber2 said:

Add me on xbox and I can see the pics. GT is doornumber2 also.

And yea... It is taking a while.

I will do that tonight. My gt is the same as on here. I'll take picks of my base as well. Hopefully,  this thing doesn't spawn in my base. I'm right along the edge of footpaw, fingers crossed for no graveyard there.....

Have not seen it posted, though I may have missed it,  will the snakes on Scorched Earth be tamable?  Will we be seeing vampire bats and rabid dire wolves on scorched earth as well?  If not is there a way for Admins to spawn them? I admin a Scorched Earth server and want to partake in all the Fear Evolved 2 fun.

1 hour ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

It's a survival game... I don't understand why ppl want to take survival out of it... most have lost in Ark, that's how it's been and how it will continue to be.. Events like this on OFFICIAL SERVERS WHERE YOU SHOULD BE SERIOUS ABOUT SURVIVAL make the game all the more fun and give experienced players something extra to kill.

Surviving consistent Gigas, and other things is plenty of survival for me. That's not the element of the game I enjoy the most, if that works for you, more power to ya. I know I am not alone in this. Why not make it a special boss arena, or some sort of quest that you need to go on through a cave or what not....so that those that want to take it on can. Just seems like a pretty cruel thing to do to in such a random spawning.......

4 minutes ago, Alkijack99 said:

Surviving consistent Gigas, and other things is plenty of survival for me. That's not the element of the game I enjoy the most, if that works for you, more power to ya. I know I am not alone in this. Why not make it a special boss arena, or some sort of quest that you need to go on through a cave or what not....so that those that want to take it on can. Just seems like a pretty cruel thing to do to in such a random spawning.......

But it's not about what works... the game is called Ark:SURVIVAL EVOLVED.. if you don't like surviving then this game has run its course for you.. Nature is cruel and uncaring, gotta evolve/adapt or its the end of the line for you and your hard work. Pretty motivating if I do say so myself. 

4 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

But it's not about what works... the game is called Ark:SURVIVAL EVOLVED.. if you don't like surviving then this game has run its course for you.. Nature is cruel and uncaring, gotta evolve/adapt or its the end of the line for you and your hard work. Pretty motivating if I do say so myself. 

Perhaps you're right.....time will tell I guess

18 hours ago, Teddansen said:

If I get lycanthropy or vampirism will it just disappear after the event leaving me naked and disoriented in the bush wondering "what have I done?!?!"  Picking pieces of my friends from my teeth?  Feeling like I've made a new connection with the moon in the sky??

Owwwww ow ooooooooooow

+1 for the Anakin reference