ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

4 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

I wish we had character profiles that would keep any skins we get regardless.. make them nontradeable and only able to have 1 of each (no multiple bionic skins)

That would indeed be nice, especially for those that can't spam the stuff needed to get the skins. Also consider the PvP aspects: dinos with skins become raiding targets, and those that wish to keep their skins will have to put up better defenses for them. So the people on PvP servers are likely to lose their skins much faster than those on PvE.

On 10/15/2016 at 0:44 PM, cwstargirl said:

Will fear evolved 2 be on non dedicated server? be a little unfair if single player got it but non dedicated server didnt. Me and 2 of my family play on our own dedicated server and are really looking farward to this event. Am hoping it is as i said would be unfair for player who don't like Ark server or play single

On 10/15/2016 at 1:22 PM, GamerPerfection said:

Fear Evolved 2 will be on everything.

Does that include dedicated xbox servers? 

32 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

So, what has everyone prepared to kill this thing? Anyone got any good suggestions? 

We have a quetz with 2 mini guns full of bullets with 2 chests full for quick reload, and a rocket turret full of rockets with another chest full of rockets. Think this will be enough?

Traps and lots of fertilizer for plant X. I just want to get the skeleton skins. not enough people on the server im playing to take down a dodorex.

12 minutes ago, Alkijack99 said:

So how fearful do I need to be on this? I mean a virtually unkillable (at least solo) creature that can wipe out my base (that I spent 500 hours building) in a few seconds doesn't sound like fun to me.......and for 10 days? really.......I get hit by this and I move on to another game........

It's a survival game... I don't understand why ppl want to take survival out of it... most have lost in Ark, that's how it's been and how it will continue to be.. Events like this on OFFICIAL SERVERS WHERE YOU SHOULD BE SERIOUS ABOUT SURVIVAL make the game all the more fun and give experienced players something extra to kill.

47 minutes ago, Alkijack99 said:

So how fearful do I need to be on this? I mean a virtually unkillable (at least solo) creature that can wipe out my base (that I spent 500 hours building) in a few seconds doesn't sound like fun to me.......and for 10 days? really.......I get hit by this and I move on to another game........

Wow, I'm glad I'm on a pve server...