ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

Will fear evolved 2 be on non dedicated server? be a little unfair if single player got it but non dedicated server didnt. Me and 2 of my family play on our own dedicated server and are really looking farward to this event. Am hoping it is as i said would be unfair for player who don't like Ark server or play single

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, cwstargirl said:

Will fear evolved 2 be on non dedicated server? be a little unfair if single player got it but non dedicated server didnt. Me and 2 of my family play on our own dedicated server and are really looking farward to this event. Am hoping it is as i said would be unfair for player who don't like Ark server or play single

Fear Evolved 2 will be on everything.

• Volunteer Moderator
53 minutes ago, KevinElkins77 said:

Is this all for Xbox One? I see mention Pc but I would like to know for sure what xbox one is going get? I see something Octv18th a map etc. Appreciated if someone kindly sheds more info on this thank you

Yes Xbox is getting Fear Evolved 2.

1 hour ago, AlbinoArchaeopteryx2008 said:

One question ARK devs, what is with you and dodo-themed dinosaurs? Its cute and all, but why dodos?             

The Dodo is kinda the unofficial mascot of ark. Plus its humorous that the weakest creature on the ark is represented by the strongest at Halloween. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, taytmw said:

will the skins and Halloween themed items from the previous event be in fear evolved 2 like the bone skins and pumpkins and such? zomdodos too?

There will be cosmetics, but no specific details on what they will be, whether they will be new or the old ones. Zomdodos are very possible because they are still in the game itself, but only by admin spawn.