ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

14 minutes ago, Ike24 said:

I wish people would just read the dev posts before they ask a question

They looked at the picture and started typing "will this be on Xbox too" even though the answer has been there hours or longer before. Ha. I see the first response and then don't answer anyone after that. They can go read the forum first.

11 minutes ago, SatansPegasus said:

Thats weird then cause on single player as i assumed it would be the same on official ive not only transferred wyverns to the center an island but i've also transferred items.

Maybe it was a glitch been able to transfer items but it did work but i will say that after the 743 patch the items like the whip did become un usable.

Also with the procedural worlds will the caves stand out like some do on the island or will they be hidden.

Official servers are controlled to prevent people from going on single player and spawning in all their stuff to move to the official sever. There are other reasons too. There is a limited and controlled cross server function in the works and being refined to link some of those official servers maps together.

In single player, you can move what ever you want between other single player maps or unofficial servers that allow downloads. No restriction except it appears that if a player moves a fertilized egg from one map to another, it hatches at level 1 regardless of its original level or the parents level. I know this is fact between unofficial server to unofficial server. Any other combination, I do not know.

How can anyone know how the caves will look on procedural generated maps that can make infinite maps? On one map, a single or multiple caves might be easy to spot but the next map, they might be hidden more and they in different locations. The maps will be generated as new, unseen maps. Since they have not been played on, how can this be answered? Guess this will be found out after the mechanic is implemented. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, SatansPegasus said:

Thats weird then cause on single player as i assumed it would be the same on official ive not only transferred wyverns to the center an island but i've also transferred items.

Maybe it was a glitch been able to transfer items but it did work but i will say that after the 743 patch the items like the whip did become un usable.

Also with the procedural worlds will the caves stand out like some do on the island or will they be hidden.

You can transfer what you like on Single Player because you are the only person that it affects, so there is no reason to prevent transfers to SE. On Officials it is meant to be that you can only transfer your naked survivor to SE, but can transfer other stuff back to the Island.

59 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

You can transfer what you like on Single Player because you are the only person that it affects, so there is no reason to prevent transfers to SE. On Officials it is meant to be that you can only transfer your naked survivor to SE, but can transfer other stuff back to the Island.

Ok then i guess my understanding was wrong then as i said previously i assumed you could transfer items an dinos from the island official to your SE official i guess not though my mistake.

1 hour ago, LegendaryLaRon said:

Is this coming to the Xbox as well? Please let that be a yes!! I've been looking forward to the Dodobeasts :DodoRex-Mask::Jerblove:

I get that this is the first time you are posting this but PLEASE read the post by the developers BEFORE asking a question like this. Community moderators are stuck answering this question and others like it just because people won't spend a minute to read the post and it gets really annoying getting a notification about the same question from multiple different people. Anyways to answer your question yes it will be om X-box.

1 hour ago, thatdodobird said:

Who else saw the skeleton wyvern in the backround of the dodowyvern dossier? And is that also a thorny dragon wyvern in the bottom left of the dossier? But i might be wrong though.

The thing at the bottom left appears to be a zombie/skeletal wyvern based upon the creature above it, which is the exact same thing just showing more of it's body.

2 hours ago, Ike24 said:

I get that this is the first time you are posting this but PLEASE read the post by the developers BEFORE asking a question like this. Community moderators are stuck answering this question and others like it just because people won't spend a minute to read the post and it gets really annoying getting a notification about the same question from multiple different people. Anyways to answer your question yes it will be om X-box.

I appreciate the answer thanks. I do read stuff and watch the trailers and everything. But it doesn't hurt to get a second answer from another party to make sure what I'm seeing is what they're seeing. Get where I'm going? 

I am pretty excited about fear evolved!  I have not played ark in a few months, buy can say I am officially hooked again! Wild card you have truly made the best game ever! Skyrim being a tie. 

I am going to buy scorched earth as soon as I get my adult allowance.? I know you guys need money too! I can tell it will be my favorite place to play already. It is so my style! Love the creatures so much!

I really really want the snake to be able to always be tamed and ridden after this. Please?

And mayby you guys could update the Araneos, so that they can climb walls too. I mean they are spiders, and spiders are known for that! Pretty please?

Love single player, and split screen. Still my favorite way to play. Thanks Again for that! Can't wait till the expansion comes out where I can be the dinosaur!

Keep up the good work wild card people! You have more fans then haters!?

I am an admin on a server on xbox one, we saw a dodorex for the first time, it was awesome, but then after it spawned by its self we are amazed and kin dof giddy about seeing it I have to say thank you, it was a dashing handsome thing!, It will be fun though to see people running round trying to get the darn thing, plus It would be so awesome to be able to get the skins and everything, I am excited! it will be nice to have it on my Prim+ server just to shake things up a bit, thanks for letting us know the xbox one people have not been left out and greatly solute you for giving us this honor in seeing the dodorex ^_^ Personally I would love to keep the cutie pie ^_^ but I know its not going to be