ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

3 hours ago, XenoMan6 said:

I think you mean graboids. Tremors was just the name of the movie. Would they take the place of the deathworms?

Thats it all i could think about was death worms but then im thinking death worms wernt in tremors hell why not bring back bacons mullet too.

4 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Yes Fear Evolved 2 will be on Xbox too.

oooooh i cant wait i may actually have to go on a public server just so i can terrorize the crap out of people i better be able to rip their heads of spine included nothing like howling at the moon an throwing the headless corpse an it's head over the wall of a tribe to make the fear or piss run down their legs.

Yes im getting way too hyped for this.

speaking of getting infected will you be able to level up as normal and im guessing since silver don't exist on ark yet that lycans will be weaker to another ammo type or will silver bullets an arrows be added to the event.

Also what buffs if any will transmit once your in human form and also can you infect other people because if you can im defo going on a public server so i can spread the power an just like underworld go show the vamps who the true alphas are.

im gonna have so much god damn fun.

1 hour ago, SatansPegasus said:

Thats it all i could think about was death worms but then im thinking death worms wernt in tremors hell why not bring back bacons mullet too.

oooooh i cant wait i may actually have to go on a public server just so i can terrorize the crap out of people i better be able to rip their heads of spine included nothing like howling at the moon an throwing the headless corpse an it's head over the wall of a tribe to make the fear or piss run down their legs.

Yes im getting way too hyped for this.

speaking of getting infected will you be able to level up as normal and im guessing since silver don't exist on ark yet that lycans will be weaker to another ammo type or will silver bullets an arrows be added to the event.

Also what buffs if any will transmit once your in human form and also can you infect other people because if you can im defo going on a public server so i can spread the power an just like underworld go show the vamps who the true alphas are.

im gonna have so much god damn fun.

i dont think that the wolves will have only one weakness...most likely they'll be like other creatures.

3 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Yes, as it says on the OP you'll be able to tame them. It may only be for the event though.

Titanoboas will most likely be permanently tameable for two reasons. First off the devs have confirmed in multiple digest that they would make the titanoboa tameable and lastly in the last fear evolved event the araneo(spider) and the onyc(bat) we're made tameable even after the event.

Guys I think you put yourselfes under pressure for no reason..you put out dates that you cannot fulfill anyways just release things without promising dates..just release a patch WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY READY and surprise us...I would appreciate that and it would not make both sides unhappy in any way...greetings from austria :D

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, SurvivalArtist said:

Guys I think you put yourselfes under pressure for no reason..you put out dates that you cannot fulfill anyways just release things without promising dates..just release a patch WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY READY and surprise us...I would appreciate that and it would not make both sides unhappy in any way...greetings from austria :D

Except for the fact we'd get people asking when is new content coming each day until it does. So it's not quite a win/win situation. :D

1 hour ago, rororoxor said:

i dont think that the wolves will have only one weakness...most likely they'll be like other creatures.

I expect lycans to have more then one weakness even in human form but since its known throughout most lore is that lycans are only affected by silver and slowed down by normal ammo it would be nice if they added silver bullets an arrows as the primary way of killing a lycan an other ways to slow an weaken them but not kill them unless you drown them or chop their heads off after all burning dont even affect a lycan not to mention are lycans going to have a super jump, run on all fours have a leaping attack and more i could go on about lycans all night an what i think theyu should an shouldnt be able to do but more weaknesses would be good like narco not been able to kill them but slow an disorientate for so many seconds either giving you time to get the hell out of dodge or giving you time to come up with a plan to capture or kill.