ARK: Fear Evolved 2!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Arctorn said:

@Jat Will the Island/Center spawn the Dodorex as well, or is the Dodowyvern the only special dodo creature this year?

DodoRex will be returning on the Island/Center. Although it wasn't mentioned specifically here it has been said that the DodoRex will be returning with a special friend, and I guess that special friend is the DodoWyvern.

Lycan i get to be LYCAN as in L Y C A N please for the love of ark tell me that fear evolved 2 will be on consoles or do i have to come to your hq and hold you hostage untill its implemented.

while your at it make it permanent.

Also while your at it start work if you aint already on a Nightmare come alive mod where all your fears an nightmares come alive from vampires, lycans, ghosts, demons, mermaids an merman, swamp things, frankenstien as a boss everything that ever scared us an creatures from our fave films like gremlins but be careful not to get them wet or feed them after midnight, xeno's, critters or crites, tremors an possibly the assblaster too.

Come on wildcard prove to me you are a wildcard cause i know im not the only one that would love this hell i bet members of wildcard have already suggested it and to make sure that we dont become op on the ark add the predator who will spawn or land once we get to a certain level an then we become the hunted an cowering inside out metal fortresses wont protect us no will the countless turrets that are wiped out with an emp sending us back to the stone age.

You know you want it.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, SatansPegasus said:

Lycan i get to be LYCAN as in L Y C A N please for the love of ark tell me that fear evolved 2 will be on consoles or do i have to come to your hq and hold you hostage untill its implemented.

Also while your at it start work if you aint already on a Nightmare come alive mod where all your fears an nightmares come alive from vampires, lycans, ghosts, demons, mermaids an merman, swamp things, frankenstien as a boss everything that ever scared us an creatures from our fave films like gremlins but be careful not to get them wet or feed them after midnight, xeno's, critters or crites, tremors an possibly the assblaster too.

Come on wildcard prove to me you are a wildcard cause i know im not the only one that would love this hell i bet members of wildcard have already suggested it and to make sure that we dont become op on the ark add the predator who will spawn or land once we get to a certain level an then we become the hunted an cowering inside out metal fortresses wont protect us no will the countless turrets that are wiped out with an emp sending us back to the stone age.

You know you want it.

Yes Fear Evolved 2 will be on Xbox too.

1 hour ago, SatansPegasus said:

I like the way you think.

xeno's

Yeah!

tremors an possibly the assblaster too

I think you mean graboids. Tremors was just the name of the movie. Would they take the place of the deathworms?