Pooping Evolved Stats The Center with Wyverns

The server has only 3 rule's. Put pvp or pve in your clan tag at the time of joining. No changing later. Pve cannot attack anyone for any reason.  Pvp cannot attack pve tribes. Pvp vs pvp has no rules. Add Siiinful to join.

If you have a player dedicated or official server and have a wyvern there I will go verify it. Then spawn the equivalent for you on my server as the obelisks are broken. We also have days where we go to our scorched earth map and hunt for eggs. We also spawn in rock gollem's on volcano, mantis on dead island, then thorny and the vulture through out the main island. If the remaining scorched dinos are requested those also will be spawning in for players to tame.

Here's some images of the stats and the conversion rate we use for scorched items. One errof in the conversion posting is 10 rhino horns for one deathworm horn.

B7pHQWJ.png

i12AfUA.jpg

xjEs2hj.jpg

U9osaFT.jpg

ioNWWMp.jpg

85alaEH.jpg

14 minutes ago, Renagade655 said:

yeah I'm interested in that as well...

also what are the stats?

XP?

Gather?

Taming?

Pooping evolved server stats.  6x tame 2.5 xp. 2.0 stats per level and efinity for dinos and players. Weight is 3x. 15x mature. 10 x gather pick up one rock its 18 to 20. I can post some pics of the stats as that would be easier. I also have a trading system in place for scorched earth items. Ill post that list aswell. We also spawn in rock gollems on volcano, mantis on dead island, then thorny and the vulture through out the main island. If the remaining scorched dinos are requested those also will be spawning in for players to tame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived