The Struggle Is Real Server Cluster PVP NEW 10/10/16

Lynxico

Hey!

The Struggle Is Real Server cluster includes 2 modded PVP servers within which players can transfer from the Center server to the Scorched Earth server. I'd like to create a community within these two servers that allow players to play all the ark content to their leisure. All rates but the taming, XP, and harvest rates and mods are negotiable and once there are a few tribes on the server established they can be brought under review and modified.

The Mods are:

Death Helper

Many New Items

K9 Custom Stacks Size

Pimp My Dino

GlassMetal

Bulk Crafters

Cute Hair Mod

ORP2

Castles, Keeps, and Forts

The rates for these servers are listed below

XPMultiplier=3

TamingSpeedMultiplier=10

HarvestAmountMultiplier=10

DinoDamageMultiplier=1.5

PlayerDamageMultiplier=1.5

PlayerResistanceMultiplier=1.5

DinoResistanceMultiplier=1.5

PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.5

DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1.5

DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=.5

DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.5

GlobalSpoilingTimeMultiplier=2.0

GlobalItemDecompositionTimeMultiplier=2.0

GlobalCorpseDecompositionTimeMultiplier=2.0

MatingIntervalMultiplier=10

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=20

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=20

LayEggIntervalMultiplier=.2

Rules are:

-No CHEATING.

-Only 1 ORP is allowed per tribe.

-No Cave/Obelisk Blocking. You may build near an Obelisk but no turrets, walls etc. may block the path to the obelisk for other tribes.

-No Excessive Griefing

For example, killing passive dinos, keeping enemies locked up for excessive amounts of time. This is left to the admins discretion.

-Recently raided tribes get a 1 day grace period to recoup their losses and rebuild before they may be raided again.

-----There will be a list of tribes that may not be attacked available on the steam/forum page.

These are the only ENFORCED rules of the server, however please be courteous to other players and tribes. The server idea is to be PVP not for harassment.

To direct connect click one of the two below links.

The Center: steam://connect/167.114.156.75:27024

Scorched Earth: steam://connect/167.114.156.75:27027

Recruiting!

I am recruiting for a few admins. I need admins willing to spend most of their time on either server (I am The Center based so I'd like at least 3 other admins, two Scorched based and one more for The Center. All admins will be required to be a member of the admin tribe so as to not create confusion.)

Admins will be expected to play the game just as other players do. If they are caught cheating they will be banned from the server! The Admins are raidable! They are expected to be available via Discord whenever they are playing on the server. If you'd like to be an admin there will be a probationary period of at least 1 week before being given admin privileges. 

Discord link: https://discord.gg/wdxpmD7

This server also has a discord. For the link please shoot me a msg, add me or ask in game. 

Hope to see you soon,

HoodyJupiter

Archived