Slightly Boosted 24/7 Scorched Earth PvP Server

Server Name: TheCasualSurvivors

Hey guys, we are looking for more players for this server, small tribes atmosphere. PvP/Raiding is allowed 24/7 so any one interested needs to get on asap and start building!

We welcome players from anywhere in the world from all ages! We prefer players who are more mature and will be on daily.

Special weekend bonuses and events will occur once the server has become established and there is a decent amount of daily players. 

To join the server, if it does not show up in the server list, you must add the server account, SammyKing425ARK, and send me a message. I will respond to your message letting you know I added you back. From that you may join the server through the profile as you wish. I do work Monday through Friday and I will do my best to check the server profile regularly to add new survivors.

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me here, or on my 2 profiles, SammyKing425ARK (the server profile) and SammyKing425 (my actual profile), or on my partners profile, DPH III.

NEW DEDICATED SERVER STARTED ON 10-10-16

Server Name: TheCasualSurvivors

Map: Scorched Earth

Type: PvPvE

Platform: Xbox One

Internet: Florida, Hardwired to Xbox, 24/7 with the exception of maintenance, updates, crashes

Host Name: SammyKing425ARK, add this profile to join through your friend's list!

Solo players are welcome, communities are welcome, all are welcome!

SERVER SETTINGS

Difficulty: 5.0 (Dinos are max 180 in wild I believe)

Gathering/Harvest Yield: 2.0 (double the norm)

Taming, Egg Incubation, Baby Mature Speed: 5.0

Cross Hair: On

Friendly Fire: Off

Map Location: On

Downloads: Survivor Only

Cave Flyers: On

Platform Saddle Restrictions: Off (this is for turrets, not building amount)

Custom Recipes: On

All other settings are set to default.

OVERALL GOAL

The overall goal of this server is to gather a mature group of survivors who enjoy to casually play and to casually PvP, we don't appreciate tribe wipers. We want people who enjoy the survival aspect but just don't have the time to grind for hours. The settings are set so you still have to work for glory, not just jump in like it is Minecraft on creative. PvP will commence on 10-17-16, so get in and be prepared!

RULES

We have very few rules in this server. The rules we have implemented are to increase the enjoyment and quality of gameplay. Not following theses rules will result in a warning, then a 1 day ban, then a week ban, then a permanent ban, so play nice!

1. No blocking any game specific zones, such as: Obelisks or Caves with artifacts. Building near Obelisks is fine, as long as any base defense does not harm anyone trying to use an Obelisk. Cave building should be restricted to respawn 1x1 structures only. You will be prompted to move and if you are not moved in 1 day's time, everything in the vicinity will be destroyed. 

2. No raid/ player griefing. Definition of griefing-any repeated killing of any player outside of a raid./ despawing player's items out of chests or inventories. Take what you need or want, not to obliterate the other tribe's(player's) resources./ Destruction of unlocked chests or crafting stations. If it is locked, it is free game.

3. No spamming of chat. No racial remarks or real life threats, be adults, play nice.

The admins will be on daily to play just like everyone else. It is prohibited for any admin to use any command to assist them in gameplay in any way. Admins will however help with any legitimate bug issues or issues due to players griefed. Admin's will do everything possible to verify the claim and assist with the issue. Falsified claims will result with penalty. The admin's job is to enforce the rules of the server and to play just as any other player will.

**Special thanks to CrzyPinkUnicorn for the template of this post**

Have fun and I hope to talk to you soon!

So I have been looking for a dedicated server like this. However once I find one it get shut down  for some reason. Do you foresee this happening any time soon? I work monday - Friday and I have a family so I play as often as I can but I do enjoy my family time as well. I will message the host server and actual host later today.

Archived