Scorched earth 690 abuse

Defence1

Hi together.  On scorched earth 690 is an chinese tribe, block Put all ressources and when you get managed to tame an dino they Come and kill. The Same happen to us at other scorched earth server. There is an game Tester on the server too standing in contact with support - but the admins there do nothing. In this state scorched earth is simply unplayable because you cant do there anything. So wildcard guys i give you now 7 days to get managed that players New to scorched earth can play on scorched earth Servers too - if nothing happen me and all my friends will Report scorched earth as unplayable to steam ( it is for us unplayable ) and make an refund for the scorched earth dlc. I know it is an pvp server. But block all and kill every New players is Not pvp. Its simply a shame for the admins Not to block this behaviour.

With best regards

13 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

PvP has no rule, if you have power and strength then rule the ARK otherwise start PvE. Threatening to dev is not a wise decision. I remember, I try 20 server before choose 1. 

then tell me how you can withstand against an fully equipped tribe search all the time for noobs destroy every single wall you build. i have nothing against pvp....but if you cant farm everything, you cant tame something, and get atacked with 190 Wyvern - how you handle that ?!

1 hour ago, Defence1 said:

then tell me how you can withstand against an fully equipped tribe search all the time for noobs destroy every single wall you build. i have nothing against pvp....but if you cant farm everything, you cant tame something, and get atacked with 190 Wyvern - how you handle that ?!

They raised a Wyvern, gather all mats to build base, spend time on weapons and what you guys done in these days? 

Must be waiting for someone who drop a high lvl wyvern egg to ur tribe? Come on you are in PvP server prepare urself from day one. 

6 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

They raised a Wyvern, gather all mats to build base, spend time on weapons and what you guys done in these days? 

Must be waiting for someone who drop a high lvl wyvern egg to ur tribe? Come on you are in PvP server prepare urself from day one. 

Come on man, are you really going to say that a new tribe could possibly do anything against a veteran tribe with Wyverns? Bottom line, if my tribe wanted to stop any other tribes progress, we could do so without issue. We choose not to be turds and instead place nice. Now if they started the same time, then there would be an issue, but OP's tribe sounds like they are joining an established server with an old tribe that has nothing better to do than grief.

That being said, there isn't much that could be done to nerf the large tribe that would be considered fair, but there is another option. What I would like to see is new tribes given a 30 day immunity period, to set up their base. In this time, no animals could be killed, be it tamed, raised or taming. Their structures would not be demolishable and their survivors could not be killed by other players. Also, they can not be  killed by a dino that was agro'd by another tribe. After 30 days, the curtain is lifted and  all bets are off. This would level the playing field somewhat against veteran tribes.

50 minutes ago, madfretter said:

What I would like to see is new tribes given a 30 day immunity period, to set up their base. In this time, no animals could be killed, be it tamed, raised or taming. 

This is the answer, only unofficial server can grant  immunity period. 

Edit: By the way SE is just 1 month old and it depend on a person how fast he prepare himself for a  "Survival Game" everyone got same amount of time to grow up. In SE you can throw an excuse that certain tribe is playing for 1 year and gather everything..

18 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

This is the answer, only unofficial server can grant  immunity period. 

Edit: By the way SE is just 1 month old and it depend on a person how fast he prepare himself for a  "Survival Game" everyone got same amount of time to grow up. In SE you can throw an excuse that certain tribe is playing for 1 year and gather everything..

In a months time my tribe was able to get pretty far..every industrial machine, tons of perfect tames  and 16 wyverns grown wgile currently raising more. But we are a very large tribe, a smaller tribe under normal conditions wouldn't be able to do what we did in the same amount of time so they could very easily be wiped by a larger tribe.

I think that immunity makes more sense to be on official servers only. Having a large tribe constantly crushing and preventing new tribes from playing the game seems better fit on an unofficial server. I mean seriously, it takes a special kind of person to beat down the weak so they can avoid the real challenges those tribes may present if given the chance.

23 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

They all had that already - and what we did in this time is - build our first house, tamed first flying Mount first dinos - in the first hours. then wiped out by high Level wyvern. sorry - but what you say is simply bullpoop. you cant do anything at fresh tribe when you get wiped all the time. it seems you dont really understand that game. We where NEW to this Server. The tribe i was talking about maybe was from first day there I dont know. nd now please dont ask why i dont buy DLC on first day. that doesnt matter. new Players should everytime able join an Server and enjoy playing without permanent wipe. I repeat - wiping new ones everytime is no PVP. ist like Standing in Front of an Kids day care and slapping every kid come out....

16 hours ago, madfretter said:

Come on man, are you really going to say that a new tribe could possibly do anything against a veteran tribe with Wyverns? Bottom line, if my tribe wanted to stop any other tribes progress, we could do so without issue. We choose not to be turds and instead place nice. Now if they started the same time, then there would be an issue, but OP's tribe sounds like they are joining an established server with an old tribe that has nothing better to do than grief.

That being said, there isn't much that could be done to nerf the large tribe that would be considered fair, but there is another option. What I would like to see is new tribes given a 30 day immunity period, to set up their base. In this time, no animals could be killed, be it tamed, raised or taming. Their structures would not be demolishable and their survivors could not be killed by other players. Also, they can not be  killed by a dino that was agro'd by another tribe. After 30 days, the curtain is lifted and  all bets are off. This would level the playing field somewhat against veteran tribes.

Yeah i Agree. there should be a small time Frame, a month i think it is a bit too much - but at lease one or two weeks....

5 hours ago, Defence1 said:

Yeah i Agree. there should be a small time Frame, a month i think it is a bit too much - but at lease one or two weeks....

No.

Sounds like something that could be easily abused.

Say I join a PvP server, I level up, tame, gather, do all the things for a while.

On day 13, the day before my 'immunity' expires, I transfer myself and my protected tames to another server, where we'll be considered 'new' and get a fresh 'immunity' timer.

3 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

No.

Say I join a PvP server, I level up, tame, gather, do all the things for a while.

On day 13, the day before my 'immunity' expires, I transfer myself and my protected tames to another server, where we'll be considered 'new' and get a fresh 'immunity' timer.

But you say one Month - or did i Missunderstand you ?

Just now, Defence1 said:

But you say one Month - or did i Missunderstand you ?

Other guy said one month, in which case it would be the 29th day when I transfer out. I'm disagreeing with the whole idea of an 'immunity period' 

If you want to be able to build and tame without being attacked by other players...

*points to PvE servers

56 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

Other guy said one month, in which case it would be the 29th day when I transfer out. I'm disagreeing with the whole idea of an 'immunity period' 

If you want to be able to build and tame without being attacked by other players...

*points to PvE servers

Ah ok then sorry. And if pvp is fair and in some way regulated its ok. .. but noobs bashIng is simply stupid. 

There is a way the devs can fix this issue in a heart beat.

And its very simple.

Look at the servers performance levels ie population numbers and if it falls below a certain level,disable the server...

This sort of abuse from players would stop dead,and foster good playing environments for good players,which would then be invaded by bad players trying to take over the server,which would then have pvp.

Go look at servers stats,of 1 the players that have a decent server and 2 the players that are ruled by sausage alphas....

Because the numbers speak for themself,ive been on servers like this and there server stats climb because the server is stable.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, DeweyDecimal said:

No.

I didn't say anything about 1 month per server, it would be only for new survivors, so transferring to other servers would be of no benefit. Basically, once you join the server the clock starts ticking. If people merge/join tribes, the lowest timer of the group would be taken.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, DeweyDecimal said:

*points to PvE servers

PVE is worse than PVP in someways when it comes to being attacked by other players. In PVE you can do a ton of stuff to attack other tribes (kiting, piping in bases, rafting..etc) but they have they can't kill you, all they can do is the same nonsense, which sucks. Bascially, in PVE, a one man tribe with an argy can take down a tribe with kiting.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:05 PM, FallenAngel said:

There is a way the devs can fix this issue in a heart beat.

And its very simple.

Look at the servers performance levels ie population numbers and if it falls below a certain level,disable the server...

This sort of abuse from players would stop dead,and foster good playing environments for good players,which would then be invaded by bad players trying to take over the server,which would then have pvp.

Go look at servers stats,of 1 the players that have a decent server and 2 the players that are ruled by sausage alphas....

Because the numbers speak for themself,ive been on servers like this and there server stats climb because the server is stable.

I know a better way they can fix this "issue/people losing"

And its very simple.

Look at the servers performance levels and the tribe that has held on and lasted the longest within a set amount of time, get the server named after them...

Then this level of crying and whining about losing and not being able to win would hopefully stop because the people that cry all the time would have more motivation to win instead of giving up and complaining about it and wanting everything nerfed or given to them on a pre made platter.

20 minutes ago, mronemanmob said:

I know a better way they can fix this "issue/people losing"

And its very simple.

Look at the servers performance levels and the tribe that has held on and lasted the longest within a set amount of time, get the server named after them...

Then this level of crying and whining about losing and not being able to win would hopefully stop because the people that cry all the time would have more motivation to win instead of giving up and complaining about it and wanting everything nerfed or given to them on a pre made platter.

Um, you don't see naming a server after a tribe as an excuse for people to grief and cheat more? I can't even begin to fathom the amount of suck that this would cause.

Archived