ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

On 10/4/2016 at 10:34 PM, legendaryc4 said:

Some of us like the history of our server but what happens after tribes get wiped? I feel like a journal should be introduced so players can write down Their experiences and pass them down. How cool would that be?

Until this happens, have you considered setting up a Facebook page for this purpose?

If that's not feasible, you could collect notes from tribes and compile them into a collection available for viewing at a specific location. 

Just spitballin' here...

:)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestion: i want to bring attention to the building part of the game-

1) make the cable length equal to the wall length which would make sense.

2) since there are very less FLAT grounds ingame it is hard to build or place foundations at epual level so add flat grounds exp:grasslands also plz make foundations stackable.

3) can u make it so that when place walls in whatever levels in the base, it always get leveled at the top. for example if i place 4 high walls but they are at different levels in the base because ark terrain it could get leveled at the top automatically it would look so much better and not like stairs going up and down at the top.

Dino suggestion:

1)A giant whale in which u can build a base inside its body . Like a living breathing submarine u can make it so that it would only be possible with tek tier but this should happen and would be a good challenge for u guyz.

2)A large vertical sauropod . Right now we hav bronto and titanosaur but they are not vertical so a large vertical necked sauropod.(brachiosaures)

3) A giant walking crab to explore the ocean floors it could hav the abilty decend to the deep ocean faster cuz it will be heavy and also walk faster in the ocean floor so while on it would make exploring the ocean floors awesome.

4) A giant eagle like thing now before u say we already hav an argy but what i want is an eagle like thing with LARGE wing span and a small body rideable tho and its ability could be to dive like a falcon and it would boosts its damage and speed due to it like the ingame rhino.

5) More flora like gas emitting plants in caves and animal swallowing carnivoures plants also add vines to trees plz i wanna be tarzan. The flora should be getting a slight more attention u guys should be releasing dossiers on plants as well. 

6) More apes and snakes and bugs

7) horses...?

P.S

New flying mechanics like dive , glide , hover etc should be introduced for flyers instead of just flapping there wings all day .

I think i speak for everyone when i say to add a barrel roll or tornado spin animation for wyverns while spewing fire. That would be sooo awesome man 

Other suggestions:

Turtle island_hot air balloons_air ship platform base_desert biome added to ark_the underwater boss should be a kraken plz_electrifying grapple launcher (for taming)_sticky explosive gas grenade launcher (for taming)_dino pull vehicles_different types of saddles for dinos (with defferent uses)_toilet/bathroom_other weather conditions/storms (cmon guyz u can do better than FOG)_more decortive items(can be done later in the game)_more mideval weapons and shields_more present time weapons_more survival gear_tar pits/quick sand (makes enviroment more challenging)_remodeling,beautifying visual appeals to the ocean/lakes(lets face it oceans are the ugly part of ark)_active volcanos_meteor showers(carrying rare resources)_boats_wild nests(with eggs)_cctv cameras_cameras attached to dinis and send it exploring_return home dino command/whistle_dinos on aggressive should not attack passed out dinos....etc

Ark is the best game in my life keep up the awesome work devs :)

A reference for what the whale could look like...the bloop (google it) ;)

hqdefault-1.jpg

• Can you please lower/disable the eating-sound of the Oviraptor? It's horribly loud and brutally annoying! :-D

• Can you fix it that Dire Bears won't poop out of their belly? This also is very important for breeding, because the baby is squirted out of the belly too and I've never succeeded to get it out under its mom without commands. Sometimes they even fall under the world...

• Where the crap do we enter the new difficulty override-command? I own a Nitrado-server and tried everything without success.

• With tek tier upcoming will there be anything we have a better/clear underwater vision?

• Is there a way that the training dummy works for PvE-servers without friendly fire?

Will there be different chat tabs? Like one for allies, one for tribe and one for global? Sometimes you want to talk to your tribe about something without filling up the allied chat log. Also, will there be any limit to how many messages can be sent in quick succession in global chat? To prevent spam.

As for the creature, something mythical would be nice. Maybe not griffins, as i imagine they'd be too close in resemblance and usage as the argentavises.

Will servers have the ability to to turn Fear Evolved back on after the event, for both Xbox and PC

If I could add any dinosaur or prehistoric creature added to Ark, it would be the Australovenator. I have two reasons for this choice:

1. The Utahraptor needs some competition does it not. I'm sure some people are getting bored of it.

1. Australovenator is an Australian therapod. There are no Australian dinosaurs in Ark yet and I would like at least one. 

Here are some pictures for reference:

image.jpeg

It would also be cool if we could build a quetz platform stand. So if you tame a better quetz you don't have to rebuild whatever is on your platform. You would just walk your quetz through the stand and press a button to lock the saddle to the stand. You could then walk the old quetz away and bring the new one to the stand and attach the platform to the new quetz. 

4 minutes ago, 446DUDE said:

It would also be cool if we could build a quetz platform stand. So if you tame a better quetz you don't have to rebuild whatever is on your platform. You would just walk your quetz through the stand and press a button to lock the saddle to the stand. You could then walk the old quetz away and bring the new one to the stand and attach the platform to the new quetz. 

I absolutely love this idea.

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

Me, too! But how about for all platform-creatures? :)

What if, instead of building a stand for them, it was just an option on the animal to remove the saddle.  Normally, you can remove a saddle and place it back into your inventory if there wasn't any structures on it.  How about once you add structures, it requires you to name the saddle (aka. dino transporter) and it would automatically put the dino type at the end of the saddle name such as: "dino transporter-quetz saddle" so you would know what animal it needs to go on.  Then you can put the saddles away in a bin and then search for them using "quetz" in the search and you would see all your quetz saddles.

Could you please fix the problem of tribes blocking all the airdrops and ARK's, so nobody can transfer/download/upload anything anymore? 

This destroys the whole awesome cluster idea :((

On the SE map the big tribe blocked everything and now they are the only tribe who is active on that server, nobody can't really do sth about it cause everything is blocked.. this is really frustrating..

- Also could u fix that HP symbol bug everyone got every now and then? (:

- In my opinion since you guys increased the cost of metal Behe gates again, you maybe could atleast give them a bit more of HP (atleast the doorway so if the door is broken into, the gateway is atleast still there so you only need to repair the door itself)

- Maybe some more beaver and dams on the island? What the center map got to much of, the island def got them super rarely

- More Giga spawns on the island? It def feels like they are much more rare than on the center :((

Thank you WC :)

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived