ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

The introduction of the cross-ark transfers allows trolls to transfer dinos to different servers en masse. To mitigate this, certain tribes have placed pillboxes denying such trolls from wiping the entire server's population. Although they can still transfer in from drops, this prevents them from bringing in an unstoppable force at once and controlling one of the obelisks to continually bring in reinforcements from their home server. Personally, it is my belief that these pillboxes shouldn't be a punishable offence since they're not entirely denying the server from making transfers.

What do the devs think or say? Should we allow warmongering 60 player alpha tribes wipe everyone and anyone across the entire game? Killing the game's population and ruining the fun we were having, or will you allow us to take the measures necessary to defend ourselves?

Of course, it'd take a lot of farming, effort and dedication to wipe a server for no reason - especially with the new release of the weightless run patch (Which essentially made Alpha tribes who've never been wiped before absolutely unstoppable).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all ^-^ 

I would really love it if you could think about making  a button with wich you can allow your alliance members to carry you in pve.

I often help new players and in much cases it would be very helpful if they could allow me to grab them with my argentarvis and bring them to a safer spot.

Or else:  I play mostly solo but I made a lot friends and allies. And it would be cool if they could carry me or I could carry them and we could help each other like this to tame or luure animals. :)

Thanks for reading my post ^-^

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Will there be an update in the future for an alternate solution for duping rather than the cool down for transmitter? As it is inconvenient for players at the moment. If not, have you considered the queue system for uploads that had been suggested in forums? 

Will there be any changes made to the dragon boss on island in the future? As many players find it nearly impossible to do it even with suicide method.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will there be other Tek Vehicles added to ARK:Survival Evolved like Tek Aircraft (Very Expansive to Make)? since there is already a Vehicle in ARK known as "TEK ATV" but it is very bugged where it's handling doesn't work properly (I.E Turning) and it bounces all over the place when you exit it

ANSWER: I would love to see the Stygimoloch added to ARK:Survival Evolved

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I play on Xbox on a pc-unofficial server and have reached a tek stage having a few replicators. Not a huge issue but more of an annoyance is that you can only craft 1000 of a certain item at once and as you probably know in a replicator that goes quite quick and it is very annoying constantly going back and forth to the replicator to top up the crafting que especially on something like bullets which are needed for over 1000 turrets at our base. 

If you could please bump up the crafting que cap so that we can que up a few more thousand of the same item at once it would be much appreciated.

Tivs 

Archived