Looking to transfer to new ark!

Currently in a low boosted (3x-4x) player dedicated scorched earth server for Xbox one. I'm a solo player and am looking to transfer my character and tames from SE to the center or a really stable island. I really like the low boosted rates in my current server but it's having logging issues and the community is pretty much dead. Basically just don't want to leave my three wyverns that cost me 40 hours a piece to rot. I'm on Xbox and looking for friendly PvP. If you think you have what I'm looking for please contact me via Xbox message at GT TheGalaxyReaper. Just as a FYI I'm a single player and plan to stay that way so the worry of me transferring in with high level Dino's and a character just to wipe already existing members can be laid to rest because I'm completely passive and never "Raid" I prefer to just chill and do my own thing while trying to help the server as a whole. 

On 04/10/2016 at 1:58 PM, TheGalaxyReaper said:

Currently in a low boosted (3x-4x) player dedicated scorched earth server for Xbox one. I'm a solo player and am looking to transfer my character and tames from SE to the center or a really stable island. I really like the low boosted rates in my current server but it's having logging issues and the community is pretty much dead. Basically just don't want to leave my three wyverns that cost me 40 hours a piece to rot. I'm on Xbox and looking for friendly PvP. If you think you have what I'm looking for please contact me via Xbox message at GT TheGalaxyReaper. Just as a FYI I'm a single player and plan to stay that way so the worry of me transferring in with high level Dino's and a character just to wipe already existing members can be laid to rest because I'm completely passive and never "Raid" I prefer to just chill and do my own thing while trying to help the server as a whole. 

hey man, sorry i cant help but wish you luck, server i play on just changed to prim+ :( apart from that its a friendly RP PvP server..

if you are interested in moving to a prim+ server message ArkHabitat but otherwise good luck.. i know what its like to put time into taming just to have a server die and need to find a new one :(

Archived