Upcoming PvP Server War

MayonnaisePlease

So a tribe decided they would wipe the entire server by bringing over wyverns and rock golems (And they did), successfully destroying every base and the alpha tribe held them off. The attacking tribe said "See you monday" before leaving. 

Everyone in the server essentially has joined the alpha tribe and built a large base on an iceberg to the northwest corner of the map in hopes to fend off the tribe who are returning tomorrow. I'm not sure if they can bring rock golems that far into the ocean but they still have about 10-15 wyverns in their scorched earth server which they will most likely bring here.

This is basically the fight for the server, we have been taming all weekend on theisland and none of us actively play scorched.

So.. I know what to expect, but how can we do our best to save the server?

1:5 speed:melee ptera with at least 2k health and 2k stam.

Wyvern turn radius is trash, barrel roll them to death from flank to flank without passing by its head.

Tame a titanosaur. They litterally stomp rock golems. Man it with minigun turret for wyvern and rocket turret for golem.

Use preferably tranq dart. Capture and jail is better than kill and repeat.

Have a group of 5 that are spread across the island monitor the supply drops. Make nearby drops an open roof room with narco trap, you pick him up and drop him asap inside. Then handcuff and wait him awake to pick him up to the prison where you jail them forever.

A not so fair play solution is to wall off all spawn points, then scrap the map to look if they have put beds. This way, they will be blocked on spawn point, forever. As there is no supply drop there and he can kill himself as much as he wants, he is staying. They basically lost all their character. Then you jail them because mods will ask you to remove the spawn block, just comply as you already jailed them.

sounds fun get some homing rockets and flame arrows. also they gotta go for an obi or drop and you can put up some foundations on drop points to force them to come from an obi and that means as soon as they join the server you can kill them off before they can even get to their dinos. sounds to easy to stop and then they would be traped on your server with no way back to their SE server............ enjoy the party and free loot they bring on their charters

2 minutes ago, sal said:

I am curious, how did they raid you using only wyverns and rock elementals?

From what i have found wyverns are super weak vs. auto-turrets.

Did they destroy the turrets using the elementals?

What was their strategy?

They raided all the tribes that had no advanced weaponry (Including us) although we had plant species Xs  and a metal base they still ran in with RPGs and flamethrowers.

They didn't even bring the wyverns and golems until they started trying to raid the alpha tribe. Before hitting everyone they set a golem in the alpha's main base so it could tank all the turrets and killed off all of the tames there which were a lot.

The alpha had another base so most of us met there and joined up for the defense. 

51 minutes ago, sal said:

How did one Golem alone tank all the Turrets and kill all tames?

How did it get inside the base?

How did it break the Metal walls, i asume anything called Alpha will have metal walls ...

Aha the base was surrounded by stone behemoth gateways and reinforced gates and we actually don't know how they emptied the turrets considering there were so many so we assumed since they transferred over from SE that it was rock elementals.

I'm sure they all hit that base, used something to tank all that shots and the rest blew holes in the metal base. 

1 hour ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Aha the base was surrounded by stone behemoth gateways and reinforced gates and we actually don't know how they emptied the turrets considering there were so many so we assumed since they transferred over from SE that it was rock elementals.

I'm sure they all hit that base, used something to tank all that shots and the rest blew holes in the metal base. 

hmm too bad i would be interrested in details in order to spice up the defenses to handle rock elementals better ...

14 hours ago, sal said:

hmm too bad i would be interrested in details in order to spice up the defenses to handle rock elementals better ...

rock elementals are just larger carbos with no full damage spot to bullets and the only true way to take them out effectively is with RPGs. you can use the giga proffing way to slow them but to kill them you will have to be there or it will take a ton of bullets and if they are smart they will back up when HP is low so you will never kill them with automatic base defense setups it will require the human element to work.

you need to airlock all their golems in a area surrounded by turrets and miniguns to stop wyverns getting in close, once they are all in raptor them up with gigas, i would love to bring our dragons and golems over to help but they would be stuck there.(hell with the levels and amount wev been racking them out we would be able to do the job for you.)

Archived