xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

2 hours ago, Dietz said:

I'd be very happy if they would release the structures plus mod for consoles in order to fix some of the collision issue that exist within the building system for ark. The whole fear evolved is a disaster for primitive plus, I'm now and admin for a server and the shear amount of issues we have had because of this event has been mind blowing. in the past two weeks we have had the server crash more than in the previous months combined. As for the saddles finally being release we still can't tame the chalicotherium because beer is still bugged in primitive and still missing the saddles for the other two Dino's. 

Here is is the biggest gripe of the entire thing. Most of the structure building options with primitive plus are still messed up. Adobe, lumber, brick, etc still all have alignment issues plus not to mention you still have to duck in order to walk through a door. it is very doubtful that anyone from WC ever see this post let alone read but for the love of God, stop releasing new bloody content and fix what is already existing.

P.s: I love this game, I've met a lot of descent people here and you have the best survival crafting game on the market as it stands now. it just get really frustrating sometimes when you have an idea and can't make it happen due to broken mechanics and items. 

From one of his latest twitter posts, it looks like Ced is working on improving the structures:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ark247uk said:

Also just wondering does anyone know on the next update (not today's one) is meant to be PGM on xbox (yay) my question is does anyone know if there will be PVE primitive plus dedicated servers?

When will we be seeing 1.4? Just wondering don't mean to hassle or anything and to recent question about giga harvesting trikes etc and now they don't is that a prim+ issue or a whole game? We play PVE primitive x

Yeah, just came here wondering what the latest on fixes or an update and I'm not seeing updates in the last 2 weeks.

When will we be seeing 1.4? Just wondering don't mean to hassle or anything and to recent question about giga harvesting trikes etc and now they don't is that a prim+ issue or a whole game? We play PVE primitive x

Ced mentioned that his goal is to have 1.4 released with the next patch.

I still can't believe that there are so many broken things with Prim+

My buddy is renting a server right now and we're waiting for some things to get fixed (Miners box anyone?). No one has been on there in a month cause of this... Can we PLEASE get a statement about this from a dev? The lack of ANY notes beyond 1.3 has me worried that it's going to be forever and day until things get sorted out.

22 hours ago, Vamperion said:

I still can't believe that there are so many broken things with Prim+

My buddy is renting a server right now and we're waiting for some things to get fixed (Miners box anyone?). No one has been on there in a month cause of this... Can we PLEASE get a statement about this from a dev? The lack of ANY notes beyond 1.3 has me worried that it's going to be forever and day until things get sorted out.

Deal with it. Sadly thats the only advice. I was in the same boat and i closed down my server over this aswell. It's one of these "It's done when it's done" things. WC is busy getting their tektier ready and there isn't enough interest in p+ to justify more devtime as it seems. 

I think prim+ is dying out interest wise because of events starting on xbox server's people are leaving prim+ because of events because of massive bases causing lag and because of so many things that are broken. I saw a few digests ago that CED said he was gonna fix the things that were broke before adding new things but then pretty much only made comments about snap points...

I wish that saddles were all available, that beer tamed the chali's, that there was more protection for defending against wild dinos for example we can't use plant species x because titans a urs keep spawning around and have an obsession with wild walking through my base so if we used plant species x then we would loose everything instead of a few trampled dilos compys etc...

When the event finishes everyone will be back. 1 tribe abused our server so much and took so long for a ticket to be replied that 2 of the origional tribes have gone and set up elsewhere but still come every 7 days to stop them loosing their stuff... we came off for a few days onto our own server that we host and when we came back the chat was filled with new names. This made us happy as so many were leaving cos of a certain tribe. There's still 1 abuse giving member that is trying to disrupt the server and acts like an alpha doesn't act as part of the community and bullying but we mostly help newbies setting up with metal tools stuff to help tame and concrete base structures... it's nice to be able to have a server that newbies can join and not get pushed around and made to leave :-)

I love PVE and I love prim+ but it will die if the support isn't there because it's already happening.

that there was more protection for defending against wild dinos for example we can't use plant species x because titans a urs keep spawning around and have an obsession with wild walking through my base so if we used plant species x then we would loose everything instead of a few trampled dilos compys etc...

building taller walls would help a ton

On 12/3/2016 at 3:14 AM, Ark247uk said:

Any news on primitive plus? Didn't see anything on the community crunch etc ??

Yeah, it's been pretty quiet for a while. Might be a good thing or a bad thing. Good if Ced's just got his head down, nose to the grindstone. Bad if he's having issues and has nothing to report. Or he could just be enjoying the holidays. 

Really hoping to hear something about prim+ updates soon.. prim+ players are leaving people playing prim+ since day 1 are all going... leaving huge bases being destroyed... this is so frustrating on PVE too as we are a community we help each other and now we have become the oldest tribe on the server nearly... we have met some awesome players with amazing bases all their hard work is just being destroyed because of the lack of support....

On 10/12/2016 at 8:37 AM, zombiewo1fy said:

anyone else finding lumber walls etc arnt fitting together properly ,just built a resort using pontoons as a base structure with lumber cellings on top so its flat but im left with gaps all over same happened on a land build

That's an old issue, supposedly getting fixed in 1.4 when it eventually drops

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived