xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the disappearance of clay bucket engram (which I think is safe to presume was an unexpected surprise for all), and the end of the world (at least on The Island) now being a null field deleting all but Survivors that pass through, I am so very happy with this patch. The loss of clay/brick production is a significant hindrance to securing bases/outposts, but anyone with an ounce of common sense understand this was unintentional and will be fixed as soon as they are able to.

Myself, I am most pleased about the removal of limestone from lumber engrams and the addition of staircases, now I can finally get started on my on my elevated structures - bridge and greenhouse. Until now, or rather soon, all I'd been doing to aid my tribe was gather supplies, tame pteranadons, and help put down trolls ganking our neighbors. 

On 10/5/2016 at 9:12 AM, BobTheBuilder said:

So in other words. Primitive + is still pointless because you can't make jerky for kibble. Got it. Thanks for nothing again. Wildcard!

That is not true. You can make kibble, seeing is that ive done so about 100 times now. The smoke house shed makes the jerky. You use organic oil, most people are still using crude. Spark powder for fuel and add salt to make salted jerky. Which can also be used for kibble.

9 hours ago, Omnifarious said:

Carbon is still unobtainable, which means no steel, and no steels means a lot of missing stuff! Even while set to 100x gathering rates, obsidian rocks with an obsidian pick still only yielded iron and obsidian.

See if this helps you out, go to volcano mountain. Fyi this is the only area that is considered high enough altitude where carbon can be gathered. Down the path of volcano there are nodes, these obsidian nodes contain carbon. I gathered 60 carbon in one run. I also used the obsidian pick ax. It is working, but you can't just go any where on the island to gather it. It does say carbon is gathered at the highest of altitudes and aren't surrounded by metal nodes. Hope this helps.

Hope this is the correct thread to post this, if not sorry and let me know where... Since the update I'm unable to load prim plus dedicated server on ark map. It crashes to main xbox screen right at the end. I tested on center map with prim plus and it loaded fine. Anyone having this same problem and know of a fix?

On 10/5/2016 at 3:26 AM, Ic3 said:

Content will come in next update. He clearly said, bug fixes, up to date with pc content, then prim plus content focus. Metal spikes are more of a higher tech tier. This is cave man days people, not the iron age. People are complaining and complaining and this team is working very hard to fix all of this. Give them credit. They now have a fully dedicated team working on prim+. You guys are doing an awesome job. I have 3 allosaurus and a jara, but would much rather have the bugs fixed and wait for saddles. 

5 hours ago, Ic3 said:

I built both, but only use the smokehouse, tbh does that really matter?

8 hours ago, Ic3 said:

Has to be done in smoke shed. Meat+spark+organic oil+salt(optional)=jerky

So , I have to share with you . a couple things 

Metal spikes are stone tier , above wood , and below advanced

We have a flint lock pistol ,a musket, a metal shield, .. a ballista. This is not the caveman age.

Yes , the meat shed , is broken , I myself am not sure of its purpose, Beyond that, I'm not really sure of your posts since again , this is Primitive Plus , Not wildcards base idea. 

I do think it needs to be though, It is so much more fun. 

On 10/5/2016 at 3:18 AM, Praio77 said:

" Here it is! We will have an Xbox ETA shortly after PC update is released! "

"PC will be priority "

HaHaHa

Still no PC Update in sight, Seems you gave up on PrimPlus for PC, so many things broken that it hurts for a really long time now. 

Could you at least answer if and maybe when (thia year or maybe next year) Scorched Earth with Primitive Plus will be available and if it will be available for existing servers??? 

I know many ppl that left Prim Plus cause off all the bugs and moved to scorched earth but would like to play scorched earth with prim plus and use ark transfer then. 

And PC still is... More is getting fixed and the patch is still being tested and more fixed! 

5 hours ago, BladedRose said:

So , I have to share with you . a couple things 

Metal spikes are stone tier , above wood , and below advanced

We have a flint lock pistol ,a musket, a metal shield, .. a ballista. This is not the caveman age.

Yes , the meat shed , is broken , I myself am not sure of its purpose, Beyond that, I'm not really sure of your posts since again , this is Primitive Plus , Not wildcards base idea. 

I do think it needs to be though, It is so much more fun. 

Your right. Ill ask Ced about what's up with the Metal Spike and see if he can get it back in! :P 

8 hours ago, RogueJupiter said:

Hope this is the correct thread to post this, if not sorry and let me know where... Since the update I'm unable to load prim plus dedicated server on ark map. It crashes to main xbox screen right at the end. I tested on center map with prim plus and it loaded fine. Anyone having this same problem and know of a fix?

Still happening? Haven't gotten any reports of this.

23 hours ago, Xenkarr said:

Despite the disappearance of clay bucket engram (which I think is safe to presume was an unexpected surprise for all), and the end of the world (at least on The Island) now being a null field deleting all but Survivors that pass through, I am so very happy with this patch. The loss of clay/brick production is a significant hindrance to securing bases/outposts, but anyone with an ounce of common sense understand this was unintentional and will be fixed as soon as they are able to.

Myself, I am most pleased about the removal of limestone from lumber engrams and the addition of staircases, now I can finally get started on my on my elevated structures - bridge and greenhouse. Until now, or rather soon, all I'd been doing to aid my tribe was gather supplies, tame pteranadons, and help put down trolls ganking our neighbors. 

Should be fixed or is going to in the next hotfix for xbox.

9 hours ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Should be fixed or is going to in the next hotfix for xbox.

okay its not fixed and should be noted in the patch 1.3 notes so we know about it.....(shouldn't it?)

If its not in the 1.3 notes then it seems no one knows about it.... 

so before posting information can those people in charge of giving information check for sure and not post like this .. its not helping.. :(

is it in this hotfix? is it in 1.3 ? because no its not fixed.

(I must say again I am not a complainer and have played games for a very long time and this is the first time in my gosh almost 20 years of gaming I have found it necessary to post like this and ask those in charge such things. )

again this is a case of far too many people giving information and no one actually checking to see if the information they are giving is even correct... However as what appears to be the lead for this mod in delivering information it would be prudent if people sorted it out before answering/posting :( 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived