xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

Don't worry, I'm sure they will tell us what's in the patch on the 21st.....since the patch on the 15th probably won't happen on the 15th....they will say, since it's so close to the 20th, let's just do them together and then since patch never happens on the day they say, it will be the 21st or 22nd....IMO

I'm not bitter, just a realist.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Started up a primitive plus server yesterday. Lumber still doesn't snap right? What is going on? I feel like this has been an issue for months. 

That is one of the fixes that was going to be in the patch on the 15th, which hasn't dropped yet.  I would not be surprised if it drops on the 20-22nd.  Just a guess.

1 hour ago, Drynin629 said:

That is one of the fixes that was going to be in the patch on the 15th, which hasn't dropped yet.  I would not be surprised if it drops on the 20-22nd.  Just a guess.

Seems as though we still don't even have proof that the Prim Plus update is even part of the upcoming update on Xbox.  It's all a big freaking mystery.

Im guessing it's not part of the update. Devs have taken time on Twitter to mention other things that are in the update. Honestly not sure why they made this an official mod if they are just going to ignore the people who use it. Would rather get pgms on another platform then fix a game mode that people actually are trying to use. 

11 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

My primitive plus dedicated is completely broke since the update today. Crashes to home screen on startup. I gotta wait a month to maybe get a fix?

Yeah that's not okay.  I hope that we'll have some news here soon regarding what's happening with Primitive Plus.  I personally know your pain, well sort of.  I was working under our house and wanted to move a pillar.  When I did, everything else attached to said pillar went up in smoke.  That total was 6 ceilings and about 65 walls.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to replace them with brick again or just cover them up until the patch hits so that I can replace them once we're able to correct the snapping points..

On 1/18/2017 at 11:10 AM, Plannb23 said:

Yeah that's not okay.  I hope that we'll have some news here soon regarding what's happening with Primitive Plus.  I personally know your pain, well sort of.  I was working under our house and wanted to move a pillar.  When I did, everything else attached to said pillar went up in smoke.  That total was 6 ceilings and about 65 walls.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to replace them with brick again or just cover them up until the patch hits so that I can replace them once we're able to correct the snapping points..

can't you get the snap points by hitting Y though lol i mean i have no issues with snap points just have issues with a leader that doesn't know what she's doing with the snaps lol :Melee_Damage:

On 1/24/2017 at 9:43 AM, Rickyh24 said:

Can anyone on pc help me out? Is it even worth starting a lumber build on Xbox right now. Or is it a waste of time?

It's pretty much a waste of time to do anything on prim+ right now. There has been zero communication from anyone at WC about it and they continue to ignore questions about it. Ced's last tweet was the 23rd and he hasn't posted here in months. What a joke.

21 minutes ago, Dost Thou Even Joust? said:

It's pretty much a waste of time to do anything on prim+ right now. There has been zero communication from anyone at WC about it and they continue to ignore questions about it. Ced's last tweet was the 23rd and he hasn't posted here in months. What a joke.

Sounds about right. Meanwhile the main game is turning into "ark of duty: advanced warfare". 

3 hours ago, mleii said:

It does seem that the person they had appointed to communicate here no longer does as well.  Looks like their title changed too so perhaps they dropped that mechanism of communication.

I have offered on here as well as via twitter to help out @complexminded with anything that he could use help with outside the programming aspects and have heard nothing.  I assume he's busy, but it would be nice to get another person on here advocating for the players and providing feedback from the developers.

2 minutes ago, Plannb23 said:

I have offered on here as well as via twitter to help out @complexminded with anything that he could use help with outside the programming aspects and have heard nothing.  I assume he's busy, but it would be nice to get another person on here advocating for the players and providing feedback from the developers.

Yeah, that's great to hear folks here helping out and offering to help out more to offload some of the work.  I am still puzzled here as I thought that was the job of the original poster of this thread to help give Ced some breathing room to get work done.

I keep wanting to help more, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the patience.  LOL

Just now, mleii said:

Yeah, that's great to hear folks here helping out and offering to help out more to offload some of the work.  I am still puzzled here as I thought that was the job of the original poster of this thread to help give Ced some breathing room to get work done.

I keep wanting to help more, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the patience.  LOL

Maybe you have a skill that could be used.  Don't sell yourself short.  Simply caring enough to want to help is a great start.

9 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Sounds about right. Meanwhile the main game is turning into "ark of duty: advanced warfare". 

Yah it is.  What happened to primitive survival game.  I don't want to play HALO survival version.  Who needs a dinosaur when I can just have a jet pack.  Take dinos to raid on a dino game what is that all about (sarcasm) just use laser guns and jet packs.  Silly, why have dinos useful on a dino survival game (again sarcasm).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jen unpinned this topic

Archived