xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/15/2016 at 4:22 AM, Ark247uk said:

When will we be seeing 1.4? Just wondering don't mean to hassle or anything and to recent question about giga harvesting trikes etc and now they don't is that a prim+ issue or a whole game? We play PVE primitive x

Late December. It will be 1.4 and 1.5 due to Ced going out of town caused by a death in the family. He is on leave for a bit, but don't worry the patch is coming and its going to be awesome! The trike issue ill note and add it to the list and let him know thanks.

10 hours ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Late December. It will be 1.4 and 1.5 due to Ced going out of town caused by a death in the family. He is on leave for a bit, but don't worry the patch is coming and its going to be awesome! The trike issue ill note and add it to the list and let him know thanks.

Thanks i did post this before seeing his tweet explaining so fully understand gigas dont harvest trikes stegos and i forget what else now x

@Itsr2ghgaming

Wouldn't normally tag you for a question, but my tribemate showed me a recent tweet from Jat saying prim+ has some problem with this patch, and we can expect another patch Monday.

Any word what the problem is? Is it a major thing that's going to keep me off the server this weekend, or just a minor thing like I won't be able to tame the new dinos?

49 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

@Itsr2ghgaming

Wouldn't normally tag you for a question, but my tribemate showed me a recent tweet from Jat saying prim+ has some problem with this patch, and we can expect another patch Monday.

Any word what the problem is? Is it a major thing that's going to keep me off the server this weekend, or just a minor thing like I won't be able to tame the new dinos?

It's major as in Jat is saying it won't even run at all.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Drynin629 said:

It shouldn't be that hard for someone official from WC to get on here and post a list of the fixes/enhancements coming and when....should it????

you would be surprised, they are to busy counting all the money they are rolling in from us stupid people that keep buying their product and Aplha phase DLC content.

41 minutes ago, Drynin629 said:

It shouldn't be that hard for someone official from WC to get on here and post a list of the fixes/enhancements coming and when....should it????

Ced is the only Dev working on Primitive Plus. He had the following posted on his twitter account:

Update on Primitive+, and the primitive "tek-tier"

I know I've been a little absent in social media but I have been busy working on Primitive+ and some exciting things for modders in the future. Not only do I work on Primitive+, I also work with the modding community and our programmers to make sure that the modders who support our game are supported. For those still enjoying Primitive+, thank you for being patient.

I wanted to give you a heads up that there's been a death in the family and I'm flying back home to spend a little time with them. It's not something that was expected and right now, my family really needs me. I don't want people to think I have forgotten about Primitive+ so here's a little bit of what's been done recently:

-Complete re-design of lumber and brick structure tiers (added some additional structures as well)
- 30+ bug fixes
- Lots of balance changes

In addition to new content:
-Byzantine flamethrower
-Battering Rams
-Alchemy Table
-Advanced Workbench
-Recurve Bow
-and more

Rather than try and rush this patch out for the holidays, I'll need to spend a little more time working with the QA team to avoid any bugs. This means that the new patch for Primitive+ will come out right around new years. All of the things mentioned above will be included in the patch (as long as they don't bring game-breaking bugs). If you'd like to see the current progress, I can get a beta out there in the workshop.

Thank you to all those that have followed the progress of Primitive+. There's still a lot more in store!

Ced

26 minutes ago, Akule said:

Ced is the only Dev working on Primitive Plus. He had the following posted on his twitter account:

Yeah, sorry, that was 3 weeks ago and he just now posted that he's back.  I'm sorry, 3 weeks of nothing being done at all to the patch?  If this was only a PC mod then I'd be ok with it but this is an officially supported game type for ARK.

I understand needing to take time away for family and the holidays, but an officially supported game mode needs to have support from more than one person to avoid complete stoppage of any game support whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, OneBadHuskerFan said:

Yeah, sorry, that was 3 weeks ago and he just now posted that he's back.  I'm sorry, 3 weeks of nothing being done at all to the patch?  If this was only a PC mod then I'd be ok with it but this is an officially supported game type for ARK.

I understand needing to take time away for family and the holidays, but an officially supported game mode needs to have support from more than one person to avoid complete stoppage of any game support whatsoever.

It was left with the Quality Assurance team while he was away for bug testing, so it is not like everything was completely stopped. He let everyone know what the estimated timeframe for the release was and the reason why there was a delay with this portion:

I wanted to give you a heads up that there's been a death in the family and I'm flying back home to spend a little time with them. It's not something that was expected and right now, my family really needs me.

Here is the current estimate for patch notes and when the patch will drop.

1 hour ago, Akule said:

It was left with the Quality Assurance team while he was away for bug testing, so it is not like everything was completely stopped. He let everyone know what the estimated timeframe for the release was and the reason why there was a delay with this portion:

Here is the current estimate for patch notes and when the patch will drop.

Exactly my point.  One person should not be in charge of the entire operation on an officially supported game mode.  Let's say he gets in some sort of accident (of course I hope not).  That would basically end Primitive Plus as a game mode completely.  Nothing officially supported should be completely wiped out because of something happening to one person.

LOL relax, you make it sound like Ced knows everything about prim + and no one else does. If something happens then someone else will step in, no matter what job you do, everyone is replaceable, if you don't know that by now you haven't been in the workforce long enough.

Despite the QA still working on this during his absence I think some of the replies here show that we are a little spoilt with this game due to the constant updates. I'm sure many of us that play other EA titles with much longer update releases are a lot more patient, I have plenty of fully released games that patch way less frequently.

Point is, just chill, there is nothing game breaking in prim + right now that requires all hands on deck. Some annoying bugs but game is playable.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived