xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Still happening? Haven't gotten any reports of this.

Yeah it's still happening. Loading ark map prim plus on dedicated gets to the "world end" loading and then crashes to xbox main menu. I tried loading single and non dedicated first before switching to dedicated but it still crashes. I also tried creating a dedicated on my other xbox and it crashes also so assumed it would be a bigger issue.  Any ideas ltsr2ghgaming if it's fixable and I should wait for an update? or is it lost and need to restart(other players said they wouldn't and want to move to non prim+ if that happens). So hoping you have some ideas cause I was loving prim +. Has anyone tested if going to manage game on xbox(not through ark interface) if you can uninstall game and reinstall without deleting game save data? grasping for ideas at this point. lol

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Your right. Ill ask Ced about what's up with the Metal Spike and see if he can get it back in! :P 

can we get them as metal tier as if its stone tier giga can take them down would give us a way to stop gigas at lower levels. gigas are to powerfull in prim +

On 10/6/2016 at 8:36 AM, Ic3 said:

See if this helps you out, go to volcano mountain. Fyi this is the only area that is considered high enough altitude where carbon can be gathered. Down the path of volcano there are nodes, these obsidian nodes contain carbon. I gathered 60 carbon in one run. I also used the obsidian pick ax. It is working, but you can't just go any where on the island to gather it. It does say carbon is gathered at the highest of altitudes and aren't surrounded by metal nodes. Hope this helps.

That doesn't work. That's where I performed my initial tests. Still isn't working for me either.

On 10/7/2016 at 10:00 AM, RogueJupiter said:

Yeah it's still happening. Loading ark map prim plus on dedicated gets to the "world end" loading and then crashes to xbox main menu. I tried loading single and non dedicated first before switching to dedicated but it still crashes. I also tried creating a dedicated on my other xbox and it crashes also so assumed it would be a bigger issue.  Any ideas ltsr2ghgaming if it's fixable and I should wait for an update? or is it lost and need to restart(other players said they wouldn't and want to move to non prim+ if that happens). So hoping you have some ideas cause I was loving prim +. Has anyone tested if going to manage game on xbox(not through ark interface) if you can uninstall game and reinstall without deleting game save data? grasping for ideas at this point. lol

Im sure you can pull your game save files out of the game folders and back them up and reinstall.

On 10/7/2016 at 5:55 PM, CrazyChris said:

thank you thank you and was is on purpose that you took out the blueprints for the longneck and simple pistol out of primitive plus? and can you put a blunderbuss in to replace the shotgun for prim+?

Primitive+ has their own versions of simple pistol and longneck so yes it was on purpose! :P 

I've a few queries regarding Prim+ rule set, engrams, etc. 

Firstly, given the 'primitive' rule to everything, have/would Ced consider(ed) 'Crafting Effectiveness' effecting smithing weapons? I made the Viking Axe the other day, I love it, but it's not hard to imagine apprentice or higher swords/pikes dealing higher damage & dps. 

Flaming Arrows, not all they *could* be, I don't know if they presently deal DoT to players or creatures, but it would be apt if they did apply a small DoT to living targets (although perhaps not marine or reptilian) and flammable structures- thatch, wood/lumber. On the subject of fire damage, oil jars like seen in Scorched Earth would be feasible; as would be naptha - Greek Fire. Ancient chemistry weapons technology. 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/97094-prim-compatibility-with-se/&do=findComment&comment=568906

Finally, are we likely to see anything in the near future for base defense, in particular defenses for offline raiding? 

PS, I offer an emphatic thank you to Wildcard in general, Ced & everyone involved in Primitive+ - you've provided the most enjoyable sleep deprived fortnight ever! :D

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:54 AM, danlillis said:

smokehouse that holds the meat and vetagables i think isn't makeing jerky with oil and sparkpowder may have the name mixed up with the smokehouse so far can't make any kibble with it </3.

You can make jerky with organic oil and spark powder in the Preserving Campfire :)

We have been playing ark from day one and i must say by far prim plus is my favourite mode.  I too would like to know if the artifacts will be added to the caves and the boss arenas.  Are there any plans to bring the tranq darts to prim plus maybe by way of a blow pipe or some similar. Also can anyone confirm if this coming weekend is going to be double xp as well TIA and continue the great job you are doing ?

The artifacts missing im sure was not planned. So it should be fixed.

@Itsr2ghgaming I am not sure if this is because metal spike isn't supposed to be in the game but I would like you to look into it if you could.

Currently metal spike has an infinite amount of placement. You can craft one metal spike using a spawned in BP and place as many as you want with that one crafted metal spike. If you are planning on bringing back metal spike I would suggest you fix the issue ahead of time.

Also do you all have a team tackling the invalid password issue for people hosting dedicated servers?

Thanks for you help and hard work!

On 10/5/2016 at 7:30 AM, Ic3 said:

Make sure you are uses the bigger of the two buildings. The meat preserving shed is just for meat storage. The smokehouse makes the jerky. You have to use organic oils, not crude. Also if you put salt in the shed it makes two types of jerky. They have the same affects and can both be used to make kibble. It makes the jerky faster by doing this so you can make kibble faster. Hope this helps.

ill try that cause i been trying to make anklyo kibble ect: and well its not working especialy makeing meat jerky ect: thanks very much! : ) oh and also the lumber pillars  they are invisble even when placed if anyone didn't know that.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived