xbox Prim+ Xbox Patch Notes Current: Primitive Plus 1.3 - Upcoming: v1.4

Itsr2ghgaming

On 2/16/2017 at 11:55 AM, Dietz said:

Has anyone found or point me in the direction of exactly what the devs did in this supposed update to primitive plus in the version 750 patch for Xbox one. 

I started up a single player game to see what changes where made. Sad to say lumber still does align worth a (fill in the blank.) 

Bolas were fixed. Thats about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2016 at 4:35 PM, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Late December. It will be 1.4 and 1.5 due to Ced going out of town caused by a death in the family. He is on leave for a bit, but don't worry the patch is coming and its going to be awesome! The trike issue ill note and add it to the list and let him know thanks.

So not to nit pick or anything just wonder, it says on the title of this for there's a new update coming, and this is the only mention I've found out it in the forms so is there a date on the update? Or are we talking next December?

On 3/17/2017 at 4:19 AM, GuardVarg said:

So not to nit pick or anything just wonder, it says on the title of this for there's a new update coming, and this is the only mention I've found out it in the forms so is there a date on the update? Or are we talking next December?

That's what everyone is wondering. Xbox has been waiting for the 1.4 update for a while now. PC got it in January. Once again The 'Primitive Plus Update' that was in Xbox Patch Notes was edited out upon patch release, with no info on why it was excluded, what happened, or when it will be released. 

P+ appears to be dead in the water.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2016 at 8:54 AM, EUArkServer said:

Do you happen to know wether or not he's going to implement some technology such as tracker nodes? It'd be such a major improvement. I know I read somewhere he said it's not all gonna be primitive perse so there's hope? Another option would be if he fixed it so you can have other blueprints spawned in by hosts in primitive+. I would give players on my server tracker nodes and blueprints to make things such as a longneck rifle but when server resets those items disappear when stored in storage boxes orso. When slotted they do end up in your inventory. I get this isn't a priority but it would be nice having the option!

Also wondering if he's making changes to the tranq arrows/crossbow. It is pretty much near impossible to get a direbear down with crossbow and arrows; I used to have this issue on vanilla aswell. Tranq darts work 100%. I've killed 4 150 bears so far, will keep trying I suppose. Might just trow something in the taming pen so it can heal up next time.

Noticed there's no mention in the patch notes of the bucket of Sugar engram having to be learned every time you log off. He is aware this is happening?

Being as musket and flintlock are the powder weapons.. shouldnt have longnecks but a quick way to knock out a dire bear.. equus so a mixture of kicks to the head from the kick attack and tranq arrows should get you your direbear

• 2 months later...

You developers are something else. Why do u release a game that u obviously weren't ready for?  You really didn't take to account that there those of us that rather play prim plus, so u release 1 funky ass prim plus server, and u think it's all good. Pathetic fools is what u are, tbh I don't think u care about the gaming community that has supported u sense day. But since u have all our money, u don't care about what we may think. Don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the game and all but what if we all said screw your game and just all at once stopped playing or buying your product. What would you really do then?  

On 2/9/2017 at 2:21 AM, Soul209 said:

You developers are something else. Why do u release a game that u obviously weren't ready for?  You really didn't take to account that there those of us that rather play prim plus, so u release 1 funky ass prim plus server, and u think it's all good. Pathetic fools is what u are, tbh I don't think u care about the gaming community that has supported u sense day. But since u have all our money, u don't care about what we may think. Don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the game and all but what if we all said screw your game and just all at once stopped playing or buying your product. What would you really do then?  

Only 1 server pvp EU in primitive plus ! poop game

18 hours ago, Gladiatorerm81 said:

Only 1 server pvp EU in primitive plus ! poop game

I like how they label the cross ark servers as pvp but they are listed as pve servers.   Then when you get on them they say offline damage prevented, but when they are online you still can't hurt anyone.  If it is pvp with offline prevention ok but what are the servers.  I would like to see some Prim Plus PVP cluster servers.   That would be great.  Even if they had offline prevention I would still be up for them as long as I can raid while the tribe is online.

• 3 weeks later...

I also would love to see some updates for Prim +, I've not played the game in a very long time, PvE is boring and PvP on norm servers I get destroyed due to the items and alpha raids, in Prim + I stand more of a chance of actually being able to survive, now I can see progress is being made, but I wasn't even aware servers was released so now i'm weeks behind if I can get into the server at all because their's only one freaking eu server, also on top of that the icing on the cake is that NA get a cross ark prim + server while EU just get a standard PvP server? Can we get some information regarding the updates of prim + as it's the only mode i'm interested in, kind of disappointed that this mode isn't supported with DLC maps too.

just curious has 1.4 almost been a year in its working?  I've been playing it recently with some friends on Xbox/Ragnarok server and  find it interesting that while I see Ced post a few WIP pictures, I don't see any updates.  If Primitive plus is an as is product DLC now at least call it like that while you have Ced work on other WC ideas/projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2017 at 3:50 AM, ehuhoser said:

Gave up on Primitive plus, never will go back.  I have lots of reasons both communication wise and of course development wise.  RIP Primitive plus.  Was fun for a bit.

I don't think it will stay at this point. It's an official DLC from the base game and @complexminded also is still here. Just wait, I'm sure they will work on Prim+ when the time has come.

its an official DLC but not WC created originally, from a technical standpoint.  Ced mostly works on other projects anyway from the looks of it.  I say RIP because well, the development or addition of things is soooo slow that really for me like I stated I will never go back.  The fact that many are reporting less and less officials just says a lot as well.

I started typing, and it began to look like I was rambling, so deleted in favour of a concise post. I understand all too easily why people would be leaving Prim+ servers - I haven't played it for well over a year. I genuinely enjoyed played Prim+ more than base game, there was more of a role-play aspect provided via the expanded farming. Though the lack of updates have diminished the fun.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived