Auto turret destruction via dung

Dustycrow333

no tames

pillar turrets at 360 firing range

................ LOL good luck on that.

get a tame or 2 and stick C4 on it then run your dino (raptor with a ton of speed works best) towards the pillars just make sure to not run a straight line at any turret or you will die fast. also have a good friend with the remote to help you take out the pillars because you will die in this. another great way is because they are on pillars (exposed outlets) just run for the wires with the above trick and then once you clear a path to the generator you can take out all the pillars.

best way to troll if that is your plan is to just give up on that server and rebuild some where else and learn from your mistakes so you dont have to ask how to troll again

17 hours ago, DeathLord said:

no tames

pillar turrets at 360 firing range

................ LOL good luck on that.

get a tame or 2 and stick C4 on it then run your dino (raptor with a ton of speed works best) towards the pillars just make sure to not run a straight line at any turret or you will die fast. also have a good friend with the remote to help you take out the pillars because you will die in this. another great way is because they are on pillars (exposed outlets) just run for the wires with the above trick and then once you clear a path to the generator you can take out all the pillars.

best way to troll if that is your plan is to just give up on that server and rebuild some where else and learn from your mistakes so you dont have to ask how to troll again

I feel the term trolling is getting out of hand anymore

On 10/3/2016 at 0:40 AM, Dustycrow333 said:

God you sound like my co-worker that id just love to snap his neck, a allied tribe of kids probly your age betrayed us and insist on killing a server. Now by all means be gone with your childish lingo 

I'm just being honest with you. The amount of time and resources that you'll need to pour into getting back at them is almost never worth it. Your best bet is to merge with another tribe that hates them to quickly build up and raid them back the proper way. It's possible that they have some other weak points in their base setup but without screenshot we won't be able to really help you. Also rocketing straight down is generally a bad idea since there's a good chance that you'll blow up yourself, the bird you're being carried by and the person riding the bird due to how glitchy hitboxes are while being carried. The turret will most likely just blow up the rocket anyways.

Alliances are also extremely risky as you now know. When I joined the tribe I'm in now we were somehow allied with 12 (yes TWELVE) tribes .. and it took me a week to convince the tribe leader that it was an awful idea since allies can freely raid you without much resistance.

Archived