update PC Primitive+ v1.3 (Released)

Itsr2ghgaming

2 hours ago, iDizzy81 said:

Also forgot to mention, we've noticed that there is a bug that causes us to fall through the map when entering the high level caves in the snow and redwoods. If you walk in slowly you fall, but if you run in you typically make it through before falling.

Is this confirmed to be a p+ bug and not a general one? Seems odd that p+ would cause you to simply fall through the map without any interaction with p+ specific engrams/structures.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Akule said:

Typically, I find the Pelagornis on the very south of the Southern Islets and the archaeopteryx in the Redwood Forests around Red Peak.

I live in the Redwoods, they aren't here on this server. Nor are the Pelagornis on the map. Just verified that no one else who plays the server has soon one of either.

1 hour ago, Zachwildcat said:

How come gun powder barrels being able to damage PVE structures isn't even on the list? I guess this was intended by Ced? I've posted this 3 times now and no one seems to care or at least reply about it. Why am I and others able to destroy other peoples bases in PVE using gunpowder barrels? WHY!?

Yea that is not right, ill check that out. If it does ill tell Cedric to change it

3 hours ago, Nubasaurus said:

Is this confirmed to be a p+ bug and not a general one? Seems odd that p+ would cause you to simply fall through the map without any interaction with p+ specific engrams/structures.

Are you sure this is still happening? It was also an ARK Bug and it just recently got fixed?

5 hours ago, iDizzy81 said:

Also forgot to mention, we've noticed that there is a bug that causes us to fall through the map when entering the high level caves in the snow and redwoods. If you walk in slowly you fall, but if you run in you typically make it through before falling.

If possible, I would take a screen shot of the locations and post it in the Bug section for the general game, since to me it sounds to be a "Center map" issue.  That way if they have the exact spots where the event is happening, they will be able to isolate the area and hopefully get it fixed ASAP.     

Fixing the thing when u can build an armored quetzal that is unhitable through foundations on all sides seems critical to me. When you have a base and one armored quetzal tanks and destroys 500 plants because it cant hit him through the structures and you cant destroy it with flyers because it is inside a structure and is literally unhitable on all sides. It actually seems more critical to me than changing descriptions....

A lot of ppl stopped playing the game because most chinese and asian players on eu servers are using exploits like this and more and are wiping everyone on servers... So you have in peak hours around 20 players on most servers where half of them are asians.... A lot of people would start to play on a new server but we have 3 servers for every mode and map that are mostly empty and controlled by ppl who benefited from exploits like this.

But that's just my opinion.

1 hour ago, JonIrenikus said:

Fixing the thing when u can build an armored quetzal that is unhitable through foundations on all sides seems critical to me. When you have a base and one armored quetzal tanks and destroys 500 plants because it cant hit him through the structures and you cant destroy it with flyers because it is inside a structure and is literally unhitable on all sides. It actually seems more critical to me than changing descriptions....

A lot of ppl stopped playing the game because most chinese and asian players on eu servers are using exploits like this and more and are wiping everyone on servers... So you have in peak hours around 20 players on most servers where half of them are asians.... A lot of people would start to play on a new server but we have 3 servers for every mode and map that are mostly empty and controlled by ppl who benefited from exploits like this.

That is a mechanic of the base game and not primitive+. You can do that on any of the servers.

3 hours ago, JonIrenikus said:

message a admin to tell them to remove it if they dont devs ban

12 hours ago, Nubasaurus said:

That is a mechanic of the base game and not primitive+. You can do that on any of the servers.

Ofc but its a problem only in primitive because on normal i can shoot it down with rockets. I understand that he is working on the mod alone and devs are not really gonna help him.

Its a mod so it could still be adjusted only for primitive like decreasing the count of structures built on the platform by 5 and it wouldnt work anymore...

On 9/27/2016 at 9:42 PM, Itsr2ghgaming said:

All that should be in the next update too...

Prim plus no saddles for Tapejara, alo, pelogornius,  havent even seen archiop, tree plateforms cut in half no size to build,    there are other bugs but not as important,  Something wrong with them?   please keep us in the loop,  Thanks, we know you guys work hard programming isnt fun or easy.

9 hours ago, Qowyn said:

It's possible to tame Pelagornis with kibble even in 1.2 (assuming PC here, no idea about XBox), they are just using the wrong kibble type. Diplo Kibble should tame them with the same speed as Compy Kibble does in the base game.

With wich Kibble ? There is no Fish Meat to cook Compy Kibble.....

Archived