WILDCARD GM ADMIN ABUSE ON OFFICIAL SERVER 130

rekkm

We came to Official PvP Server 130 to fight the tribes on there & on the 1st night of getting our base built on the Ice berg at 10-10 the enemy tribes got under the map and tried rocketing our base from the bottom but failed. We went under there and put a gun turret tower so they couldn't exploit under our base. A Wildcard GM "WC_Stark" came onto the server and said we have 24 hours to remove the turret tower from under the map (Image Below). Then he came to our base spawned in a dragon and demolished everything and didn't try to communicate with us what so ever.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/481147072388616469/E2CBE5948D14213355464FED5C9F0820E0B8B721/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55eukNAD3yo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Wildcard Staff

You were asked nicely repeatedly to remove exploited bases, rather than complying, or at least talking civilized, your tribe chose to use every insult under the sun for a full 15 minutes.

Your video shows your vast knowledge of colourful language (over both chat and voice), glitched bases, and even admit to using other glitches across multiple servers.

Regards

Stark

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

You were asked nicely repeatedly to remove exploited bases, rather than complying, or at least talking civilized, your tribe chose to use every insult under the sun for a full 15 minutes.

Your video shows your vast knowledge of colourful language (over both chat and voice), glitched bases, and even admit to using other glitches across multiple servers.

Regards

Stark

well then i guess that the abusers should receive a ban

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Regards

Stark

On the 1st night we built the base they went under there and tried rocketing into our base so we put that turret tower under there. We started abusing you when you started destroying our base. 1 of our tribe mates lost a level 92 character yesterday and was trash talking you about that in global. At the end of the day we have 150 people in our tribe and we will be going back there 70/70 and wiping the whole server.

• Wildcard Staff
Just now, trbaron said:

According to that video though the other tribes on the server are doing the same thing? Did you go and at least investigate them while you were there? Just to keep everything fair.

I did indeed, asked for armoured quetzes to have their armour removed within 24 hours and they responded in a civilized manner and complied.

Fact one: You demolished a base that was NOT in the glitch, why? It was not glitched at all above the ice island.

Fact two: You gave us a 24 hour warning then 10 minutes later you demolised our non glitched base.

We all have 5k+ hours invested on your game, the first encounter with a dev and this is the result...after defending you on the steam forums etc.

Absolute JOKE.

• Wildcard Staff
1 minute ago, rekkm said:

On the 1st night we built the base they went under there and tried rocketing into our base so we put that turret tower under there. We started abusing you when you started destroying our base. 1 of our tribe mates lost a level 92 character yesterday and was trash talking you about that in global. At the end of the day we have 150 people in our tribe and we will be going back there 70/70 and wiping the whole server.

Your tribe members admit to the prior abuse a couple of times in the video, I clearly state that is an issue (as with the exploited base).
I would link screenshots and video of what was said in local and over chat prior and during, however, the language is far too colourful (rude, homophobic slurrs, etc) and honestly I do not feel it is warranted.

I no longer feel the need to discuss this further,

Regards

Stark.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Your tribe members admit to the prior abuse a couple of times in the video, I clearly state that is an issue (as with the exploited base).
I would link screenshots and video of what was said in local and over chat prior and during, however, the language is far too colourful (rude, homophobic slurrs, etc) and honestly I do not feel it is warranted.

I no longer feel the need to discuss this further,

Regards

Stark.

See you next time

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, rekkm said:

We came to Official PvP Server 130 to fight the tribes on there & on the 1st night of getting our base built on the Ice berg at 10-10 the enemy tribes got under the map and tried rocketing our base from the bottom but failed. We went under there and put a gun turret tower so they couldn't exploit under our base. A Wildcard GM "WC_Stark" came onto the server and said we have 24 hours to remove the turret tower from under the map (Image Below). Then he came to our base spawned in a dragon and demolished everything and didn't try to communicate with us what so ever.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/481147072388616469/E2CBE5948D14213355464FED5C9F0820E0B8B721/

Lol 

rekt

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, JONO said:

It is admin abuse because the server alphas are friends with you, they have admin hats in game? Stark is the worst admin i have ever encountered

That's pretty suspect as Admin, tester, and modder skins are non-transferrable (they get removed from headgear that has it applied the moment you try to take it off of someone) and the list for accounts awarded skins isn't something that's tamperable to "hook up" friends.

i played this game for a Year Now and i never saw an admin there 
even if they did something wrong you cant just step up and demolish everything for them
its an official server you know how much time they worked to get this base up
then an admin comes and wipes the base in 5 min
thats not fair even if they (Hacked) only a player would get banned not Base that more then 10 ppl worked on it

Stark, you are an absolute liar.. i have been awared on this thread featuring my video...  

for starters, you put a SERVER message up, that was ALL YOU WROTE>.. nothing more. you state above that you asked us repeatedly? please show transcripts, you are not stupid, use paint  every windows 7 8 10 etc has it.

i bet  you cannot provide a transcript that shows you do more then a server messages before you spawns the dragon  and started attacking the base

you were asked  about certain things, you DID NOT REPLY hence why some people got angry and defensive...   we actually DID say that we would take it down  i know for a fact you will find that in your transcript that you can edit out colorful language in paint!

you done NOTHING to talk to us in a civil manner,  and your transcripts will prove that also.. the only time you spoke was after you started demolition the legitimate base that was built with legitimate means..... the base undeground was built because the tribes on that server were exploiting it  to fire rockets up

what does exploit mean? to gain advantage... i ask you , what advantage would we get from a underground turret etc?... nothing... there is no advantage.... what do other tribes who glitch and exploit and use hacks on occasions have to gain?? everything.. they are the only ones who can gain advantage of using that underground, hence why it was defended!... if you guys would fix the game we would not have to do something about the glitches that have not been fixed but clearly been there a long time!.

so realistically, we were not even exploiting as we did not gain no advantage from it 

verb

ɪkˈsplɔɪt,ɛk-/
  1. 1.
    make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    "500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"
    synonyms: utilize, make use of, put to use, use, use to good advantage, turn/put to good use,make the most of, capitalize on, benefit from, turn to account, draw on; More

2. 2.
    make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.
    "the company was exploiting a legal loophole"

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Dead said:

i played this game for a Year Now and i never saw an admin there 
even if they did something wrong you cant just step up and demolish everything for them
its an official server you know how much time they worked to get this base up
then an admin comes and wipes the base in 5 min
thats not fair even if they (Hacked) only a player would get banned not Base that more then 10 ppl worked on it

If players know someone is exploiting and are condoning it then they are complicit in the crime.

39 minutes ago, rekkm said:

Funny how you have no proof of the 'enemy tribes'  under your base. Using a glitch to remain immortal is ridiculous and you should have expected consequences. The face that it took 5 days to garner the attention of the admins also goes against the idea of them being friends with 'enemy tribes'. You abused the game and were caught. Deal with it and move on.

34 minutes ago, Stark said:

Regards

Stark

This was the whole reason we were on this server was because they were caging us and using an exploit to trap us in metal 1x1's floating on a scorpion so we don't lose stamina.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, rekkm said:

This was the whole reason we were on this server was because they were caging us and using an exploit to trap us in metal 1x1's floating on a scorpion so we don't lose stamina.

The whole reason you came to the server is because you were already being caged on the server? Lol

Also. That video was great. Bye bye base. 

Good evening gentleman and VDD I'm part of the alpha tribe on server 130. The lies in this thread by Rekkm and his posse are quite sad really.

As Rekkm quoted, " On the 1st night we built the base they went under there and tried rocketing into our base so we put that turret tower under there. We started abusing you when you started destroying our base."

1. We never even knew you could get into the iceberg there. 

2. You abused the admin multiple times BEFORE he decided to demolish your base. You were given 24 hours initially but because of the multiple torrents of abuse ranging from homosexual slurs to other inappropriate names, the admin decided your base was unworthy of staying on this server.

Also another quote, " It is admin abuse because the server alphas are friends with you, they have admin hats in game? Stark is the worst admin i have ever encountered"

1. This is the first time we have met Stark and it is because we filed a formal complaint.

2. The "admin hats" you speak of are tester hats from two people who we are allied with on the server. The are ark game testers, not admins. They are far too busy to be playing the game

Since Stark doesn't want to post screenshots as they have some bad words I will attach some

<3 Jeet

Abuse.JPG

abuse2.JPG

abuse 3.JPG

Archived