Do the devs actually plan on adding Neanderthals?

Trogdor

I don't know but I'd certainly like to see it happen. I play single player and although I enjoy single player more than online, I do miss some kind of human interaction. I think small tribes of enemy Neanderthals would be awesome.

I play on Xbox but I guess the PC's have a mod called "Bush People" that does that. I don't know if their AI is any good though.

7 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

I don't know but I'd certainly like to see it happen. I play single player and although I enjoy single player more than online, I do miss some kind of human interaction. I think small tribes of enemy Neanderthals would be awesome.

I play on Xbox but I guess the PC's have a mod called "Bush People" that does that. I don't know if their AI is any good though.

On the xbox as well, it would make  sense to me to have an " equal " species of humans running around in groups of 2-5, due to the "survival quotient " on your vernacular ID, Testing different species of humans against another.  AI would probly be a big issue though

1 hour ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

hehe. would be fun to tame them with cooked prime, give them tools (like mantis) and pants and set on wander for resource collecting

oh. and in wilds they could build stockpiles of junk like beaver dams

+1 I was thinking this. But instead of tame I was thinking ' offer friendship ' with food, weapons etc. perhaps they would be hostile unless you approached unarmed, guess we'll never know  

Archived