Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WG Mavo

Top custom recipes

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I tried cooking custom things yesterday. My idea was to get cooked meat, which i need 5 to get to full food and cook it together into big portion, which i would carry 1 only to fill me up. Althou 10 cooked meat gets me to something like 10 food increase. (Very aprox.) My question is, are there any ways to make 100 food recipe to be worth ingredients?

 

Thanks,

Mavo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I made a recipe that uses all berries together, with 1800 of each of azul, amar and tinto and like 1000 mejo, stim and narco which gave me around 345 health, 500 and something food 350 something stamina but depleted all my water, though you can just wait for the effect to finish and drink one time and fixed, a good drink for running away in a desperate situation. I'm sure it could be made with much less berries and still be effective since not many people have more than 300 health or more than 500 stamina, and because of its huge number of ingredients it weighted like 60 units which was abit of a problem. I just remembered I made this with a stacking mod so you could not be able to reproduce it in vanilla game but I'm sure a stack of each berry, which will fill 6/8 slots and then filling those two slots according to the more specific use (two more narco stacks for health, two more stimberry stacks for stamina or an extra stack of each for a more balanced drink) would still give you a good healing, feeding and energy drink. If you don't need the energy and would prefer having water instead just take out the stimberries. Though be careful because without the stimberries to contrarest the narcoberries this new drink will suck you dry of stamina.

I would think this is a very efficient way to make an ingredient worth drink since it would take you no time with any berry gatherer trike upwards to gather the ingredients making it relatively easy to make.

P.S.: I haven't yet tried out this reduced recipe and if the effects of food scale accordingly it may actually just give you around 20 somethign food, 50 stamina and around 20 health, but because of the ease to make them you could make a bunch to be able to use quickly, though since i haven't made the reduced drink I don't know exactly how much each weights, so this could be a failure of a recipe.

P.S.S.: Increasing your crafting speed will make you create better recipes with the same ingredients and one of the effects of a Focus chili is that it will increase your crafting speed temporarily. The good thing is that when you create a recipe with a good crafting speed stat, the increase in effectiveness is in the actual recipe so another person with lower crafting speed can use your recipe and get the same results. With this in mind a thing you could do to get the best recipes is crafting two mindwipe tonics and a focal chili with you at maximum level, then drink one of the tonics and then put all your stat points in crafting speed and then drink the focal chili, if you count the chili's effect you will have an equivalent of around 1100% carfting speed, proceed to make as many super recipes as you need, maybe remaking ones that were already good when you made them with low crafting speed to make them even better. When you are done drink the other tonic and get your stats back to normal. You will now have a bunch of super recipes you can always use (as long as you don't lose them).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this complex answer. Made me to dig into more amount of meat being cooked, cause i prefer hunt ride on T-Rex then berry farming, I ended up on 120 raw meat turning into - 113 food, 83 health and 8,5 stam. Which is not that bad, to farm 1200 meat and have stack of "Mavo's pounder steaks" to carry around and refill health and food, once a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eggs are the Super Food!

Each 1 Egg adds 6.25 Food, Health & Stamina to a recipe.

(remember some other foods subtract in other areas)

We use the Dodo eggs, we have stacks of them!

The system doesn't care if they are Rex or Dodo, same outcome

Eggs are a Win Win Win!

Torp-buster Cake!

  • 1 Egg (Dodo)
  • 1 Crop (Carrot, Grass, Savo, Citron)
  • 2 Stimberry

Result:

  • 3.3 Food
  • 2.8 Health
  • 4.3 Stamina
  • 1.1 Water
  • Reduced Torpidity from poison

WHY? Cheap to make for cave runs & NO water loss!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the time of creation recipe's effectiveness actually depends on your crafting speed, so first things first, make yourself a couple mindwipe tonics and place all your points in crafting speed, then eat a focal chilli for an extra 100%. 

Personally I just wanted a simple item of food that fills my hunger. At 970% crafting speed plus a chilli I created a burger using 6 cooked meat that fills 100 food, 50(?) HP and a few stamina. 

The he fact it takes 2 days to spoil far out weighs the fact you're spending 6 meat for the effectiveness of 5. 

After youve made made all your recipes just use another tonic to reset all your stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi all this has been probably covered by some of you already but i have also been trying some custom recipes but not really getting anywhere so as i understand it i need to make a note type on the note the ingredients you are going to use then add the note with the ingredients in the cooking pot/industrial cooker then hey presto a new recipe. but the problem i am having is nothing happens. so can someone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2015 at 3:35 AM, pezrabioso said:

Well, I made a recipe that uses all berries together, with 1800 of each of azul, amar and tinto and like 1000 mejo, stim and narco which gave me around 345 health, 500 and something food 350 something stamina but depleted all my water, though you can just wait for the effect to finish and drink one time and fixed, a good drink for running away in a desperate situation. I'm sure it could be made with much less berries and still be effective since not many people have more than 300 health or more than 500 stamina, and because of its huge number of ingredients it weighted like 60 units which was abit of a problem. I just remembered I made this with a stacking mod so you could not be able to reproduce it in vanilla game but I'm sure a stack of each berry, which will fill 6/8 slots and then filling those two slots according to the more specific use (two more narco stacks for health, two more stimberry stacks for stamina or an extra stack of each for a more balanced drink) would still give you a good healing, feeding and energy drink. If you don't need the energy and would prefer having water instead just take out the stimberries. Though be careful because without the stimberries to contrarest the narcoberries this new drink will suck you dry of stamina.

I would think this is a very efficient way to make an ingredient worth drink since it would take you no time with any berry gatherer trike upwards to gather the ingredients making it relatively easy to make.

P.S.: I haven't yet tried out this reduced recipe and if the effects of food scale accordingly it may actually just give you around 20 somethign food, 50 stamina and around 20 health, but because of the ease to make them you could make a bunch to be able to use quickly, though since i haven't made the reduced drink I don't know exactly how much each weights, so this could be a failure of a recipe.

P.S.S.: Increasing your crafting speed will make you create better recipes with the same ingredients and one of the effects of a Focus chili is that it will increase your crafting speed temporarily. The good thing is that when you create a recipe with a good crafting speed stat, the increase in effectiveness is in the actual recipe so another person with lower crafting speed can use your recipe and get the same results. With this in mind a thing you could do to get the best recipes is crafting two mindwipe tonics and a focal chili with you at maximum level, then drink one of the tonics and then put all your stat points in crafting speed and then drink the focal chili, if you count the chili's effect you will have an equivalent of around 1100% carfting speed, proceed to make as many super recipes as you need, maybe remaking ones that were already good when you made them with low crafting speed to make them even better. When you are done drink the other tonic and get your stats back to normal. You will now have a bunch of super recipes you can always use (as long as you don't lose them).

Thanks for the info.... I will check this recipe out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, heiser said:

Did you just necro a thread from 2015?  The wiki should have the info you need and you don't have to wait for a response!

Nothing wrong with that for this thread IMHO. Honestly, there should be a recipe sticky thread so everyone can share their recipes there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2015 at 7:17 PM, WG Mavo said:

Hi,

I tried cooking custom things yesterday. My idea was to get cooked meat, which i need 5 to get to full food and cook it together into big portion, which i would carry 1 only to fill me up. Althou 10 cooked meat gets me to something like 10 food increase. (Very aprox.) My question is, are there any ways to make 100 food recipe to be worth ingredients?

 

Thanks,

Mavo

Just carry a stack of 100 Mushrooms.  The full stack only weighs 1.0 and each mushroom is 25 food.  Never spoils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2015 at 5:17 PM, WG Mavo said:

Hi,

I tried cooking custom things yesterday. My idea was to get cooked meat, which i need 5 to get to full food and cook it together into big portion, which i would carry 1 only to fill me up. Althou 10 cooked meat gets me to something like 10 food increase. (Very aprox.) My question is, are there any ways to make 100 food recipe to be worth ingredients?

 

Thanks,

Mavo

- 1 Whole Fullcraftspeedspec player

- 1 cup Focal Chilli

Add 8 raw meat for a nice burger.

Add 35-40 of your choice of blue, yellow, purple and/or red berry for a fantastic beverage.

Doing this will result in a approx 120food burger and 110-120 fluid drink. Very convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2015 at 9:30 PM, OurGrid said:

Eggs are the Super Food!

Each 1 Egg adds 6.25 Food, Health & Stamina to a recipe.

(remember some other foods subtract in other areas)

We use the Dodo eggs, we have stacks of them!

The system doesn't care if they are Rex or Dodo, same outcome

Eggs are a Win Win Win!

Torp-buster Cake!

  • 1 Egg (Dodo)
  • 1 Crop (Carrot, Grass, Savo, Citron)
  • 2 Stimberry

Result:

  • 3.3 Food
  • 2.8 Health
  • 4.3 Stamina
  • 1.1 Water
  • Reduced Torpidity from poison

WHY? Cheap to make for cave runs & NO water loss!

 

sweeet !! Going to try these tonight !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was messing around, upped my crafting and made a recipe using just 10 stacks of stimberries.  It kills players due to thirst drain, but I use it on my Quetz.  Restored around 1400 stamina, and took several minutes to finish counting up.  During that time, stam is going up, not draining.   Carry a several of these, and you can trap and tame Quetz in the air without ever landing just like the old days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...