keepcalmandgame

1 hour ago, Krazyfan1 said:

I wonder how the vampires and gliding will work?

This event sounds much better than previous events. Previous event at this time of year was mostly just skins and decorative items. While cool, not all that interesting to me.

This time it sounds like they will leverage the new disease feature to infect you if bitten. I wonder if you can spread it to other players :)

Possibly the gliding will just be you moving without your feet moving.

Here's to hoping the event causes a few of those wipe-happy alpha tribes I keep hearing about to get unseated. A good night raid from a bunch of vamps and lycans would probably wreck all but the most overly complex bases. The event in itself sounds amazing, too. Imagine a werewolf with a whole pack of dire wolves behind them, or a vampire with a swarm of tamed bats. Oh, the possibilities for machinima vids...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 1:44 AM, WatcherCCG said:

Here's to hoping the event causes a few of those wipe-happy alpha tribes I keep hearing about to get unseated. A good night raid from a bunch of vamps and lycans would probably wreck all but the most overly complex bases. The event in itself sounds amazing, too. Imagine a werewolf with a whole pack of dire wolves behind them, or a vampire with a swarm of tamed bats. Oh, the possibilities for machinima vids...

Not to rain on this happy parade. But those wipe happy alphas will also be present in the event. Which means they can just continue wipin as vamp or werewolf themselves. I wish se would have vamps n werewolves :(

On October 11, 2016 at 9:44 PM, WatcherCCG said:

Maybe they'll add wooden stakes and silver bullets to defend against those monsters.

9 hours ago, Shayne1973 said:

Something occurred to me today...This will effect those who play single player and those that run there own server correct? Hoping this isnt just an official server thing.

Question 2: This dodorex fella....does it spawn in a set location or just randomly wherever it feels like? 

Last year, There was an announcement (sort of like a status effect notification) on the top of your screen saying the dodorex was incoming, this only happens every 3rd or 5th night.. I believe it ia random. Then he spawned somewhere on the island and had a bunch of zomdodo's with him (so random)

EDIT: The moon looks like the dodorex.

10 hours ago, ImpureFrost said:

Last year, There was an announcement (sort of like a status effect notification) on the top of your screen saying the dodorex was incoming, this only happens every 3rd or 5th night.. I believe it ia random. Then he spawned somewhere on the island and had a bunch of zomdodo's with him (so random)

EDIT: The moon looks like the dodorex.

uh oh that is cause for concern...something tells me my 3 guard gigas out front arent going to be able to take this thing

3 hours ago, Krazyfan1 said:

" The special attributes/effects related to Werewolves and Vampires will not be a part of this holiday event "

NOOOOOOOO!!

Besides of the new skins there isn't anything new. Is it possible to disable this crappy event on my server? After everything promised isn't in it, there's no point for running this crap and I don't want the players to get eff'd by the Dodorex for nothing to achieve. Can I block its spawning by putting a foundation on the graveyards?

2 minutes ago, Vaskur said:

somebody allready knows how to get the new hat-skins?

http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK:_Fear_Evolved_2

Thanks that you asked... Otherwise I didn't realize that you have to own Scorched Earth to craft the clown mask. Another thing to add to my So, Scorched Earth is kinda pay2win?! topic...

6 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK:_Fear_Evolved_2

Thanks that you asked... Otherwise I didn't realize that you have to own Scorched Earth to craft the clown mask. Another thing to add to my So, Scorched Earth is kinda pay2win?! topic...

Oh, but so worth it :)

Logged into Scorched Earth this morning, looked so cool with the fall colors, the blood moon, the meteor showers. Every so often a pumpkin patch lights up the night.

A little disappointed no werewolves or vampires, but wasn't sure I'd like being one anyway.

Tonight I will go hunting to see if I can find a Rex that looks like a skeleton. Not sure if those are wild or it is just a skin for a tamed Rex. Haven't figured that part out yet. Anyway, we need to tame a high level Rex, so no time lost.

10 hours ago, wildbill said:

Tonight I will go hunting to see if I can find a Rex that looks like a skeleton. Not sure if those are wild or it is just a skin for a tamed Rex. Haven't figured that part out yet. Anyway, we need to tame a high level Rex, so no time lost.

During the event the Alpha Rexes spawn as Skeletons and you get the skin by killing them and take it out of the inventory.

Archived