keepcalmandgame

Hello everyone!

We are getting a bit closer to October, and i was wondering if there was an announcement already for the Halloween event Fear Evolved. I did some research and didn't find anything related to this event happening this year. 

Will this event still take place this year or is it canceled? If it does will it be added for the new maps aswell? Is there any information about new features for this event?

Thank you for reading.

Please post your knowledge about this subject down below!

Ark-_Fear_Evolved_Promo_Image1.jpg

On 23/09/2016 at 10:06 PM, CyanicEmber said:

I believe Jeremy said it will be called Terror Evolved and include some form of Lycanthropy and Vampirism.

Just a thought. With Primal Evolved in the works. Lycanthropy. Playing as a human and then using this event as a trial for you to turn into a Dire Wolf? Could be an idea.

2 hours ago, Nowtarfu said:

Could you imagine turning all of Scorched Earth to snow like last year? ha

Kind of a hell freezing over theme? I'm up for that!

Also, I wouldn't mind perhaps the chance to get frost themed wyverns or skins. The attack could give some sort of frostburn effect similar to the fire wyverns fire attack! And little elf or santa suits for our Jerboas!

Back on topic, team werewolf!

There were a lot of complaints last year because some things did not function correctly right out of the gate. Hot fixes were required and deployed quickly. I think that Wildcard learned some lessons then however, expect issues. Wildcard will response quickly. 

I enjoyed all of the events since launch. The only one that I was really not happy about was the need for server admins to launch the New Years Ball at a certain time with a admin command. I don't mind that the command had to be done but the information to do so was not spread out well and not in sufficient time. Hopefully information will get out sooner and more broadly. 

The events in all were amazing and I am looking forward to more. 

13 hours ago, DoJoStarfox said:

So there will be wild vampires? Or will a few people per server be turned and be able to turn other players? Or will the rivers turn to blood?

I can't find the reference right now but I recall one of the devs saying that the infections will be spread via diseases. Although where they come from to begin with wasn't mentioned to my recollection. 

• Volunteer Moderator

I don't believe it's going to be called Terror Evolved, I think that was the original name for the first one before they decided to change it to Fear.

Fear Evolved 2 is coming this year to both PC and Xbox. Xbox's first Event.

It's going to involve Vampires, Werewolves and the lovable DodoRex.

I Personally hope this event launches on Single Players and host multiplayer sessions (the official servers PVE,PVP are a total joke) also I'm hoping for hoards of zomDodo's to roam the maps at night in addition to the Dodo Rex Were-Raptors, and Vamp-Rex's.

Were-Raptors why? cause who here has survived an attack from let alone seen a Single Direwolf?

4 hours ago, Purrmaster said:

The mention of tameable titanboas got me pretty excited.  What I don't know is whether that implies that titanboas will only be tameable during that event or whether its planned for them to be permanently tameable at some point in the future.

I think someone said that it will not be permanent. Not sure if you keep them after the event when tamed.

On 10/7/2016 at 3:50 PM, Purrmaster said:

The mention of tameable titanboas got me pretty excited.  What I don't know is whether that implies that titanboas will only be tameable during that event or whether its planned for them to be permanently tameable at some point in the future.

They going to make them bigger? Would look awfully silly riding them as is.

As far as keeping them..no thanks. I already have the centipede.

On 9/29/2016 at 3:26 PM, GamerPerfection said:

I don't believe it's going to be called Terror Evolved, I think that was the original name for the first one before they decided to change it to Fear.

Fear Evolved 2 is coming this year to both PC and Xbox. Xbox's first Event.

It's going to involve Vampires, Werewolves and the lovable DodoRex.

nice i heard that it was coming to xbox but could not find a post on it. any info on if they will be bring the skeleton skins to the xbox for this event as well ?

• Volunteer Moderator

" Get Ready for ARK: Fear Evolved 2, running from October 27 through Nov 6!

This sequel to the ultimate Survival Holiday-Themed Event will test your skills and your courage as you hunt for the legendary DodoWyvern across Scorched Earth, collecting up new cosmetics and costumes along the way. Back on The Island, you'll get to tame Snakes, and encounter rare Vampire Bats & Rabid Dire Wolves -- being bit by these infected creatures will give you Vampirism or Lycanthropy! Though you will become a monster, you will also gain incredible powers, whether it's the superhuman sight, speed, strength, and gliding of a Vampire, or the moon-triggered body-morphing ferocity of a Werewolf! Just beware the burning daylight (and stay stocked up on blood)! In Fear Evolved 2, sometimes the most dangerous creature on the ARK... is you! "

Beware the DodoWyvern.

Archived