Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly Boosted
An awesome community with an active player base of 20 players on weekdays and a little more on the weekends!

Welcome to Arkatraz and Lands End! This is a NEW Season of Aberration and Ragnarok on our Nitrado Cross Cluster!!

We have carefully adjusted the settings to  make a very well balanced server.  The rates have been increased just enough to help eliminate some of the grind.  We have a set of rules in place to make sure everyone enjoys the server without fear of being completely wiped or endlessly harassed.  Admin logging is on and the occasional admin commands are broadcasted so folks know what the commands are for.  Please sign up for Discord with the link below.  We heavily rely on this app for player input and involvement.

To Join our server:

1. ) Sign up for discord https://discord.gg/8xtYFgs
2. )
Start Ark on your Xbox and choose “Join Ark”
3.)  Search for Arkatraz (Ragnarok) Lands End (Aberration) in the Name filter Search Box
4.) Make sure session filter is set to "Unofficial PC Sessions"
5.) Make sure "Show Password Protected is Checked"
6.) Select Join and enter the password when prompted. You can  get the password from our server discord channel.

Rates:

XP = 2x 
Harvest = 3.5x 
Tame = 4x
Breed = 4x

Consumption Speed = 1.4x
Difficulty = 1 (Max Wild Dino = 150)
Stats Per Level: Health = 1.25X, Stam = 1.25X, Weight = 1.25x, Damage= 1.25x, Speed = 1.25

Public Library
As with any new season of Arkatraz, there will be new and improved public library! Owned and operated by a player tribe (not admins). The aim is to help any and all who seek it, with a collection of blueprints that anyone may come use.  The library also buys/trades for your unwanted blueprints. For a small fee librarians will even mindwipe to put all their stats into crafting to get you that extra boost to your gear.

Just ask for the library on the discord for more info!

Breed N Feed

Your one stop shop for all of your Dino, Egg, and Kibble needs!
For when you need eggs or kibble for that special tame, or just want to trade for that hard to find or high end creature

Our Rules

These rules are here to make sure we maintain a healthy server with high player count.
Full detail about the rules and consequences can be found on our discord page https://discord.gg/8xtYFgs

New Tribe Grace Period of 5 days
No Base Wiping - Only cause enough damage to get in and out and take what you need
No Structure Spamming (Auto Decay and Enabled )
No PVP at official Server Events or Server Locations
No blocking caves with artifacts
Be respctful of the Admins

Events

Events will be held at the request of the members of the server and if there is enough support for them.  These events may include:  
Dodo Battle Arena
PVP Maze

1v1 Player Boxing tournaments
Jousting,
Find the Hidden Dino,
Find the hidden loot cache.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will investigate further but I'm positive nothing was spawned in. Once I get home I will contact the tribe with all of the admins and discuss the situation.  Once again I'm sorry they came at you like that. If you would like to talk about with the other head admins we can get in a party chat and try to find a resolution. 

Archived