Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, NightGuardianZ said:

I'm very interested if y'all are still taking players?  I'm not a big PVP person. But if y'all have tribes that need members I would be willing to join them

Yea man we still have room. Just add and message ArkatrazServer and we will get back to you ASAP. Also I recommend you join our Discord and have notifications set to mentions so you can get notified of our major announcements.

https://discord.gg/8xtYFgs

36 minutes ago, ecIggy said:

This thread may have calmed down but the server is as active as ever! Hopefully all these updates cut down on that various disconnects and server homing. *fingers crossed*

Admins keep doing their job and the server is happy and healthy for those who play by the "don't be a jerk" rules!

?

Merry Christmas everyone ?!

The admins prepared a special gift for everyone  ?. We now have all the holiday skins in stock at the Trading Posts. To celebrate Christmas we will be giving them out for FREE! This includes Birthday Shirts, Birthday Pants, Party Hats, Santa Hats, Reindeer Costumes, Dino Santa Hats, and Dino Party Hats. We will also be giving away 4 perfect tamed deer with Ascendant Saddles and Reindeer Costumes. We have put 2 deer next to each station and set them as claimable.

Limit 1 deer per tribe, first come first serve, we are ONLY giving away 4 deer. Please only take 1 or 2 holiday skin at a time. Also FREE high grade deer saddle blueprints at the PvP Trading Post.

PvP Trading Post: 45/50

PvE Trading Post: 25/80

1482607026942.jpeg

Archived