Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

Hi all. I would like to recommend this server, I have played on the official server but got annoyed with all the resources being blocked and none stop trolls in the server. I played on the center map and I couldn't believe the state of the server withing a week. Come and join this server where resources cannot be blocked and you don't get trolls walking around with clubs knocking out high level players in two hits and taking all their stuff, the clubs have thankfully been removed. A+++++ server.....

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still looking for more people on this server. Got a good core of people but still looking for new blood.

I also need more people to fight with so if you think you're man enough then sign up. 

No more flying from one end of the map to the other because it's easy and convenient, come and play a survival game how survival games are meant to be played by watching your back and not knowing what or who is around the next corner!

Add arkatraznotame on Xbox and message on discord.

This is a great server for people who want to play the game how it was truly meant to be played! There's still a bunch of space to build. The admins and the rest of the community are very chill and will assist you with anything you need. Also, the server is consistently up, and the rates are perfect for true PvP :DxD

7 hours ago, CriD said:

So map is fresh as of today ?!? I been looking for just this kinda server.

Is max dino level 60??!? I saw the difficulty of .4?

Yes, moved to a new fresh map as late last night or earlier today.

These were the levels estimated and posted on the server discord.

57 max wild

85 post perfect  tame

153 with all levels

41 minutes ago, ProjectAthena said:

Hey I would like to join I'm 28 years old so I'm not some random youngster I tried sending a message on that app thing but I can't seem to find superman...

My gamertag I'd Project Danny if that helps

Hi mate.

Add arkatraznotame GT and send a message. I'm sure he'll get you added when he can.

Cheers

Archived