Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

Announcement

Lottery: We have a lottery winner! We can't disclose who but they are now 19,752 ingots richer! We hope everyone gets to buy tickets for the January drawing which will end on the 31st. It will automatically start with 5K ingots and increase from storage wars and when tickets are purchased. Max 5 tickets per person. We will now be dropping the ticket price to 100 ingots so please get yours now. 

Trading posts: The trading posts are back up and running and all defenses have been turned off. The PvE Trading post has all the free blueprints to use for now until people donate more. The PvE Trading Post is located at (28/80). Also the free blueprints to keep boxes at the PvP trading post have been refilled with all new blueprints like transponder trackers and nodes, elevators,  Paracer Platform saddle,  and rhino saddles. All the free stuff has been refilled as well! Finally Free Top Hat skins at both trading posts.

Purge: The majority has spoken and we will have a 4 hour purge on a Saturday night with slightly increased rates for a week before and after the purge. We will announce the date and time when the admins have agreed upon what works best in accordance with events.

Events: We will be updating the calendar with some awesome events within the next few days. Please stay updated on our website. http://arkatrazbros.wixsite.com/arkatrazserver/calender

1v1 boxing tournament will be held on Friday January 6th at 10pm American EST at skull island! Everyone is welcome to watch in game or on our twitch live stream.
https://m.twitch.tv/arkatrazserver

PvE Security: We will be slowly rolling out the following a security team, security protocols and procedures, Marshal Law in the presence of an imminent threat, armed security, a security station, and an remodeled Arkatraz Prison.

New Attraction: We now have a public fishing boat on the river between south and mid jungle right down the river from the PvP Trading Post. All thanks to Trevor !

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the 1v1 boxing tournament will be tonight at 10pm American EST. Everyone is welcome to participate or watch. All participants will be given mind wipes so everyone will be the same level. Everyone will be the same level as the lowest level participant. The winner will get 2 premium points!

Watch it live on our twitch!

this is one of the best servers i have played on i know some of the admis through other servers and they have got better at what they do since i last was with them im kinda new to arkatraz but i was in madhatters and i gotta say this server is way better so good on you guys and keep up the good work, Thorn ,The Highland Warrior's

10 hours ago, ConnerR said:

this is one of the best servers i have played on i know some of the admis through other servers and they have got better at what they do since i last was with them im kinda new to arkatraz but i was in madhatters and i gotta say this server is way better so good on you guys and keep up the good work, Thorn ,The Highland Warrior's

Thanks bro. The only admin from Mad Hatters is me bro. But we do have a player base from Mad Hatters.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ChillingAcorn28 said:

Plenty of open space to build. Rates are boosted for another week or so. Everyone is very chill and friendly.  Server events will be starting up soon as well!

I would love to join. But I do not have DISCORD and will not be able to get it. Is it possible to join still without logging into DISCORD??

15 hours ago, Meech said:

I would love to join. But I do not have DISCORD and will not be able to get it. Is it possible to join still without logging into DISCORD??

You don't HAVE to get it but it'll make life much easier. If you're on a computer you can just go to discord site and talk from there. If it's still an issue just message/add the server account Arkatrazserver wait for them to add you back and you'll be good to go. Joining discord allows us to do this punctually. COME ONE COME ALL.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:24 PM, Hanzo said:

You don't HAVE to get it but it'll make life much easier. If you're on a computer you can just go to discord site and talk from there. If it's still an issue just message/add the server account Arkatrazserver wait for them to add you back and you'll be good to go. Joining discord allows us to do this punctually. COME ONE COME ALL.

I understand, I don't have any way of actually talking on the computer if it is a chat thing then yes I could do it that way. But I have added the Server account and sent a message a few days ago but haven't been added yet I understand these things take time so I am patiently waiting for the add. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived