Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking report of a mad argy pilot picking up players and dropping them from unsurvivable hights! "Mad Arg" has also been seen dropping scorpions on players in the oceans.  Other such disturbing behavior includes following people, even to their homes!

Keep your eyes on the sky and help us identify "Mad Arg" before they grab you!

Hey Survivors!,

So from what I have been reading this server is exactly what I'm looking for. I have two friends that would like to join as well and we all play pretty regularly but we all have full time jobs and pretty much play nights/weekends and would be a friendly pve tribe, eventually trying out the pvp sandbox. we've played on quite a few servers and run into the problems of people claiming all the resources (pve) or high lvl tribes raiding our base before we can even attempt to set up defenses (pvp), From what I have reading you have solved those problems abd have very good reviews from your members.

would love an invite, look forward to playing with you all.

xbox1 Gt:

CrownAndCole (Me)

Rhodewarrior35 (Tribemate)

Pkicker (Tribemate) 

4 hours ago, KRR21 said:

Does the purge include PVE folks?  I'm not really interested in PVP and don't want to deal with having my base wiped once a month in a purge event.

No we will make PvE island a no go zone for the purge if and when we even have a purge. The PvE island has some cool guy on it right now built relatively close to each other and help each other a lot. There is plenty of room for you to join.

7 hours ago, KRR21 said:

Does the purge include PVE folks?  I'm not really interested in PVP and don't want to deal with having my base wiped once a month in a purge event.

Hello, yes the PvE area is not guaranteed during the Purge. The admins will be defending it the best we can but there will be no guarantees. We will allow all PvE Area members to store 45 of their most important items with us and we guarantee their safety. If someone is ever over powered anywhere in the server the admins will teach the A holes a lesson. We won't be having a Purge for a little while. Also it may be at the most once a month but most likely much less often then that. We don't know exactly when the Purge will occur yet.

Server Update: Manhunt Tonight at 8-9pm American EST! If you can't make watch it live on our Twitch. 

Archived