Aberration/Ragnarok Cross Cluster (32 slots Each) PVP 24/7 - {ORP} Slightly

cschofie

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We are still experiencing technical issues due to the new update. Please try to stay close to your base.You may experience a message that says you can't connect please try the following steps found on our website

http://arkatrazbros.wixsite.com/arkatrazserver/joining-issues

If none of the steps work please try again later. If you do login please make sure you have a D.C. Buddy, plenty of parachutes, and plenty of sleeping bags as your checkpoints. We also recommend you fly high and stay away from water because if you D.C. low your bird will land and may die.

The Trading post is still a selling Lottery Tickets for 250 ingots! The jackpot: 11,250 ingots! Please place an order online at

http://arkatrazbros.wixsite.com/arkatrazserver/trading-post

The trading post has been refilled and now has NEW FREE BLUEPRINTS! There are also FREE blueprints TO USE at the crafting station next to the trading post. If you need anything that's not near your base please place an order online from the link above. We are accepting donations at the Trading post of all the useless stuff anyone has so we can put it in the noob donation box. You can get up to 1,000 ingots per donation.  Please @ me on our Discord to donate.

All events are cancelled until the patch comes out to fix all the issues we may still have a few on the spot events.

We will be postponing sending out the December Newsletter until further notice. 

Everyone don't forget we have a complaints tab on our website. If someone breaks a rule and damage is done please file a complaint. Please remember if your having troubles with a tribe please file a complaint and we will do our best to help mediate and find a resolution. If you find multiple useless structures please file a griefing complaint so we can always look back at it.

Happy holidays!

On 11/26/2016 at 10:45 AM, hypnatiize said:

Im a solo player and had not got luck in other servers but i am a passive player more defensive than offinsiv and my gt xXHypNaTiiZeXx

I would be honord if i could join

Alright hypnatiize. Please add and message ArkatrazServer and we will get you in as soon as possible.

Lottery is at 17,251 ingots everyone buy your tickets for 250 ingots each on our website. 

http://arkatrazbros.wixsite.com/arkatrazserver/trading-post

Don't forget the Trading post needs donations for the noob donation box. Please let me know if you would like to drop off the extra junk that's at your base and we will be pay you up to 1,000 ingots for your donation.

We sell all kinds of resources! We sell bulk bullets for cheap at the trading post. We also got plenty of high level fishing pole blueprints for sale! Send me an offer on the trading tab of our Discord.

@Deftoi I believe you have been added already but if not let me know and we will get you ASAP.

@travieclause10 So we haven't scheduled one yet. Once the majority of our players want a Purge we schedule one. There will be no rules or ORP for anywhere between 4-8 hours. In terms of PvE Area we can't guarantee safety but we can hold 45 of your tribes items for safe keeping and we guarantee those items safety. We will still do our best to secure PvE Island at all costs. 

Apart from the crashing etc (not your fault) I'm really enjoying this server. The Offline raid protection is good for people like me with a full time job and kids and the PVE area is a nice little haven for us solo players.

Would recommend the server to anyone looking for a fun, chilled server where rules are respected and admins are active.

6 hours ago, bgreg said:

Apart from the crashing etc (not your fault) I'm really enjoying this server. The Offline raid protection is good for people like me with a full time job and kids and the PVE area is a nice little haven for us solo players.

Would recommend the server to anyone looking for a fun, chilled server where rules are respected and admins are active.

Oh stop it ?! Your to kind.

P.S. - The crashing will hopefully stop with the next patch. 

Archived