Whats the best Blueprint you've found?

madfretter

Mastercraft Plesiosaur Platform Saddle on Scorched Earth... I check my lake everyday in front of my base. In hopes one will fall from the sky so I can use it rofl.

But I've gotten quite a few blues/greens/purples as well. Whips, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers seems to be the most common recipes i've found. And Manta Saddle recipes. 

No tools tho.. I just kill the alpha drags for the high quality tools

2 hours ago, Crash said:

Mastercraft Plesiosaur Platform Saddle on Scorched Earth... I check my lake everyday in front of my base. In hopes one will fall from the sky so I can use it rofl.

But I've gotten quite a few blues/greens/purples as well. Whips, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers seems to be the most common recipes i've found. And Manta Saddle recipes. 

No tools tho.. I just kill the alpha drags for the high quality tools

You've gotten better than ramshackle tools from killing an alpha dragon?

5 hours ago, Bloodqq said:

I just want a good fishing rod BP:(((((((((

For real! Without kibble fishing is the best way to tame carnivores but I haven't found one fishing rod blueprint.  

My tribe had two journeyman chainsaws and two apprentice chainsaws from drops.  The apprentice chainsaw had the best durability.  It was 200%

53 minutes ago, ANTIASSASSIN25 said:

For real! Without kibble fishing is the best way to tame carnivores but I haven't found one fishing rod blueprint.  

My tribe had two journeyman chainsaws and two apprentice chainsaws from drops.  The apprentice chainsaw had the best durability.  It was 200%

Yup, I'd kill for this, but no one seems to have found one..I'd use fish prime as a backup, but 2 argi's hunting regular prime is a way better way to tame a canivore.. We found a journeyman chainsaw with 248 durability with 152 melee... Worth every bit of materials to fix it... It hits for 450 wood off of one tree with me at 200 melee

2 minutes ago, madfretter said:

Yup, I'd kill for this, but no one seems to have found one..I'd use fish prime as a backup, but 2 argi's hunting regular prime is a way better way to tame a canivore.. We found a journeyman chainsaw with 248 durability with 152 melee... Worth every bit of materials to fix it... It hits for 450 wood off of one tree with me at 200 melee

You can get a decent amount of regular prime from fishing too.  I haven't made any fighting argies and they take too much meat for me to see it as worth it.

3 hours ago, ANTIASSASSIN25 said:

You can get a decent amount of regular prime from fishing too.  I haven't made any fighting argies and they take too much meat for me to see it as worth it.

Yes you do get regular prime from fishing and it has normal spoil timers like the island. Add salts and you have a 20-30 min prime in your inventory! 

6 hours ago, ANTIASSASSIN25 said:

I forgot about that. ... i was thinking it only gave fish prime. ... we tame in our base to avoid kiters, sadly no fish near ourbase... is the spoil timer longer for fishing caught prime?

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2016 at 1:33 PM, SpinosaursKing said:

I once got a mastercraft Giga saddle blueprint. Pretty useless on SE though

I will give you the blueprint is useless on SE. But I got a Ascendant Mosasaurus platform saddle. And I got more metal ingots back from that in my grinder then I think the grinder cost. And I have got other useless saddle. That have give me what I need to make some of the master crafted Blueprints I can use. So yes some of the blueprints are useless but the saddles you can find are not.

Archived