Introducing the Giant Bee!

Jatheish

7 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

As for everyone asking if the Queen can be ridden, I would assume the answer is no. Personally it's hard to tell because there isnt a queen on the dossier that is in the same depiction with the human, infact there isnt a aueen depicted at all.

What about the Giant Fat Bee sitting in the nest that looks 2-3x bigger then the other bees? (nb4 you say perspective, you can see a drone crawling on the nest directly to the right of the supposed queen)

Edit: Not that I disagree with your assumption that the answer is no. Looking at the size, I would also say the queen will not be able to be ridden.

1 minute ago, rororoxor said:

The pelagornis is about 3/4 the size of the dilo, and I still don't get how its rideable.

Mainly the giant wings played a part in that.

The queen doesn't appear to have a saddle with a checkmark (let alone a saddle icon at all) which could mean the devs are probably deciding whether or not it should be rideable.

I hope that we can decide where to place the queen to let her build her nest ...for instance in the backyard on a cliff or smt bc flying back and forth to the redwood forrest is time consuming...you know just to have an eye on them in the base   and yes I am also a fan of the possibility to ride the queen (would be pretty cool since the bees are logically automatically set on follow (the queen) and you could fly into battle with these guys

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, mrsgaap said:

any new of adding tribes npcs to teh game i play on xbox so i cant mod but i play single player rarly co-op slpitscreen but i realy want my littel tribe army taht wud make teh game compleet for me

I don't believe there are any plans for Tribe NPCs.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, MultiTitan said:

Well this will cause a delay for the PS4 version of this game since it wont release till the game is at version 1.00.

No-one has actually stated what version 1.00 entails. Lets not go assuming that the full release will coincide with the complete release of all creatures. I'm sure further creatures may come after full release.

I mean, we can't actually tame this... with the current "disappearing dino" bug, it will just vanish and waste all our time.

We haven't heard a damn thing about recognizing that this is an identified issue, and that a fix is scheduled.

I'm one of your biggest fans, but when I have tames and hatchlings disappearing (not dead) for no reason, I'm extremely frustrated and can't get excited about new content for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Silk said:

I mean, we can't actually tame this... with the current "disappearing dino" bug, it will just vanish and waste all our time.

We haven't heard a damn thing about recognizing that this is an identified issue, and that a fix is scheduled.

I'm one of your biggest fans, but when I have tames and hatchlings disappearing (not dead) for no reason, I'm extremely frustrated and can't get excited about new content for obvious reasons.

Don't bring the disappearing dino salt in here please. We all apologize but come on already just replace said creature and move on. You are just choosing to make a bigger deal out of this than is necessary. 

Sincerely,

An Honest Survivor

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic